4 Replies Latest reply: Sep 4, 2013 11:00 PM by FUIMGR8 RSS

lookin for clan (ps3)

LongShotz

im 1.60 kdr,1.13 w/l,199 spm.i have a mic,my fav games are core tdm,ctf,s&d,domination,im active often,my psn is preditor1698

• Re: lookin for clan (ps3)

Hey I am the leader of Darkness_Within.  We are a new clan but you soon like a perfect fit to our clan.  I sent you a friend request so we can play some games together. Here is the clan page if you want to join right now

Jmoore514

I am the leader jmoore514 2.16kd 2.42 w/l 437 spm 5046 wins. I play all game types but mostly kc tdm snd dom.my clan trill SAVAGES is look for some good all around players you don't have to be the best just know how to run as a team and get the win. I made a clan because the clan I was in a lot of the players will not be getting the ps4 right away like I am so I will be left to do all the work like  always. Add me at jmoore514 my only account no1v1 try outs for now because we are new all you have to do is play a few games with me and other members and I will tell you if you are in or not. Feel free to look at my theater mode at all of my games and stats I was top 300 in the world but I stopped playing and now I am top 700.

MORAL GODS ARE LOOKING FOR ACTIVE MEMBERS TODAY.  WE ARE A LVL 19  CLAN WITH SOME ACTIVE PLAYERS SOME OTHER PLAYERS ARE NOT ACTIVE AND ARE BEING REMOVED.  HERE ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN THE CLAN IF INTERESTED.

-MUST PLAY ALL CHALLENGES WEEKDAYS

-MUST PLAY ALL 3 HOURS OF CLAN OPS ON WEEKENDS

-MUST HAVE A MIC

-MUST HAVE K/D OVER 1.00 IF LOWER WE CAN DISCUSS IT

-WE HAVE OTHERS INTERESTED IN LEAGUE PLAY THAT YOU CAN JOIN

ADD or MESSAGE BOTH CO-LEADERSTO APPLY:

FUIMGR8

TAG1281