11 Replies Latest reply: Sep 5, 2013 6:54 PM by bkblazer RSS

Weapons Mastery Calling Card

SLAP 1I

I've maxed out all primary & secondary weapons, and have both calling cards.  Where does the Weapons Mastery calling card appear?  I unlocked the secondary weapons before the primary if that makes a difference. 

• Re: Weapons Mastery Calling Card
          bkblazer

I had the same problem. Once you have the Primary and Secondary calling cards, I believe it should unlock. I also did the combat knife because it didn't unlock. So all specials were diamond as well.

You should contact support.

Activision Assist | Facebook

There is a very good possibility there is corruption on their part with your profile. I never thought I would get it, but a week later it was there, unlocked.

You need the combat knife gold as well.  If that doesn't work, try getting the mastery titles for every individual gun. (max level prestige 2)

bkblazer

Apparently there are a number of players that had the Weapons Mastery calling card unlock without max prestiging there weapons. I myself had them all max prestiged as well, but the calling card did not unlock.

There is a common glitch where the calling card does not automatically unlock when it's supposed to. I would still contact support.

SLAP 1I

I have the combat knife gold (diamond, actually) as well.

I know the Secondary Master card glitched, and I received it before I finished off the specials.  I have since completed all of them, and they all sit Max Prestige, two stars.

Is the Weapons Mastery calling card hidden until it unlocks?  I can't find it locked anywhere.

bkblazer

Yep its hidden. It would appear next to the Primary Mastery and Secondary Mastery calling cards in the challenges under Career / Total Mastery section. When its unlocked, there will be a new next to your calling cards and the card will appear.

The Secondary Mastery calling card isn't glitched. That unlocks without having all the specials diamond.

If you have all weapons diamond and max prestige, then there isn't any reason for it not to unlock. Especially since there is other players that have accomplished less and have it.

It definitely is glitched I actually unlocked the weapon mastery title after just getting diamond for everything. Since then I maxed prestieged all my weapons nothing changed.

The strange thing I found was it says on the card earning mastery for all weapons now gives you diamond combat knife, but I did specials first and got my diamond combat knife then not after maxing everything?