11 Replies Latest reply on Sep 6, 2013 10:37 AM by P34nut RSS

best quickscoping set up ?

I've never used sniper rifles in any COD  but thought I'd give it a go. Sure there's some one out there who can tell me how to quickscope and best classes

milo-iq
        • Test #1
          Re: best quickscoping set up ?

Patch quick scope god dammit plz! Copy and paste from another post 2sec ago: Ppl running around and 1 hitting you without aiming properly, no one needs a degree in rocket science to know that BS! Have a good day... 

Last Edited: Sep 5, 2013 2:22 AM
          • Test #1

Quick scoping is never what the sniper rifles were meant to do in the first place.  And again I agree with Necaross, patch the queer exploit and be done with it already.  How in hades did we end up with two topics on the same thing within minutes of each other?  Does anyone actually look before they post this topic?

Last Edited: Sep 5, 2013 3:54 AM
            • Test #1

Actually any gun in the game will "quickscope", not just the sniper rifles. As long as you're pointed where the gun will ADS to when you click aim and then click fire, aim assist will give you the kill. Put a small dot on your TV screen where the gun aims, that's the center of the screen, then as you run around and see an enemy get the dot close to on target, aim, fire and you get a kill... that's all there is to "Q'scoping."

The above is a bit of a cheat but those that say it takes skill are doing the same thing but are just guessing basically where that dot would be when they Q'scope.

Have fun

Last Edited: Sep 5, 2013 11:31 AM
              • Test #1

QUick scoping is horse sh!t

believe me I have tried it got lots of kills but  its no fun. How the heck u kill your enemy wit a sniper when u r not even fully scoping or aiming. All u got to do is keep an eye on the scope. When u r scoping before going to its full scope, u will c a black lens of the scope and the cross hair of the lens. With the right timing you press the trigger button And u will get a kill. It doesn't matter wether your enemy is a lil bit to ur right or left. REALLY ?? THAT'S HORSE SH!T of the sniper part.

Last Edited: Sep 5, 2013 6:48 PM
                • Test #1

Quickscoping? I no not of what you speak.

Last Edited: Sep 5, 2013 6:57 PM
                  • Test #1

I see Quick Scopers try and use other guns and get slaughtered all the time .. They usually revert back to Quick Scoping ..  That just tells me that they have no skill .. Don't cross over dude, you will never come back ..

Last Edited: Sep 5, 2013 9:28 PM
                    • Test #1

best advice would be to just see what you like using yourself, but i'd definitely recommend flak jacket and tactical mask and obviously ballista or dsr

would also be smart to ignore all of the quickscoping hate as the players that do it are usually terrible and their opinions are generally worthless

pretty much like 4/5 of the above included

Last Edited: Sep 6, 2013 7:15 AM
                      • Test #1

Primary

Rolf Harris

Attachments

Crayola

Perks

Easel

Drawing paper

Whiteboard

Tactical

Didgeridoo

Television

OHH wait..Sorry, this is the best Quick Draw class. My bad!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0HQOB7UvEw

Last Edited: Sep 6, 2013 9:39 AM
                        • Test #1

Only **** quick scope.

Last Edited: Sep 6, 2013 10:05 AM