18 Replies Latest reply: Oct 3, 2013 1:36 AM by like2nap03 RSS

Any Good WII U COD YOUTUBERS?

CAL619GUY

Do you know any (other Than iConboy)? I'm mostly subscribed to people that play Call of Duty on PS3 or 360.... I would like to see some Wii U CoD gameplay! Any recommendations?

• Re: Any Good WII U COD YOUTUBERS?
          Padiego

Nope. There's no quality when it comes to Wii U commentators, other than Dazran and Ic0nb0y....everyone else is just kind of meh or just trying too hard.

Then again I don't really watch CoD commentaries that much. They just bore me.

xBulletDodgerx

KIdlat 404 ,ohyeacookie ,mr hunting noobs . they are all good YouTube commentators for the wii u

nintendon't

Nope.

CAL619GUY

No one has Wii U CoD dedicated channels, eh? Hmmmmm......

https://www.youtube.com/user/FissureSoFrequent

My 1337 mlg swagism channel that I have 3 videos on which I got someone to record for me like 4 months ago. =)

#26subs #YTmoney #yolosweg

No channels. Conboy is busy with school and growing up, and basically just posts what people email him, or he reads on here. Cookie and Noobs are just regular U gamers, nothing special, and deffo not worth listening too over a period of time. Dazran is more into Mario these days, the rest are all 11yro trickshotters.

Its makes no difference what consoles the comms are from tbh as its the same game (almost) and you`ll get much better quality elsewhere. Just sub who you like to listen too.

I like the 2 optic guys scump and nadeshot, not sure why, I just think there nice to listen too, and both great players. I listen to fear moho coz his intro choon is sweet, and his accent is kinda cool. I listen to fists 2nd channel, f2st, coz its uncut and he speaks the truth, albeit mostly just his opinion but still good to listen too. Then theres JD fromNY for his rants and rages, and chilled stuff from Jive Turkey600, oh and thunder coz he`s good to listen too. SuperPooks good if you like the british accent.

barolb

Define "good". Gameplay wise there are many players on the console who get good gameplays. I wouldn't say it's abnormal to see a person going 10-1 sometimes. I once played in 4 different lobbies, one after another (rage quitting), and each lobby had a player on the other team going 22-1 and 26-2 and the likes. It was definitely one of the worst days i've had playing on this game... >_>

Commentary wise i'd say Conboy, MrHuntinnoobs, and Dazran are up there; Pwnsweet as well. xSavage was up there as well, but hes currently enjoying life out of YouTube and there's nothing wrong with that at all (i'd probably be the same if boredom and lack of commitment for goals weren't a problem for me). Not really into watching FateWii's videos, but sometimes i check them out. Sometimes Kidlat404, i also watched Bloop1196 back a while ago, EmMaier sometimes too, RawJustice as well, MissxFusion back before the Wii U came out, and i also watched x1Bunnyz when he still posted, FrayDarkness whenever he posts; and xShifted is still activate, but not really posting CoD, and AlixWii is somewhere?... I didn't really watch Alisha32 or Madmike too much though, nor PasqualinaWii. I might get into watching PasqualinaWii since i see shes been posting Pikmin 3 videos (i have a soft spot for Pikmin. I beat Pikmin 3 100% in 35 days on my second try ). The more i look at it, the more it seems like there are few decent YouTubers still activate who post Wii/Wii U Call of Duty gameplay and commentaries X_X I don't feel the need to do commentaries, nor do i have anything in particular i'd like to talk about in a commentary, so i've just been uploading the many gameplay videos i have where i thought i'd use them for commentaries eventually. They will be up on YouTube, i can get rid of the files on my computer and things related to this game can begin to stop taking up much needed space on my computer. After i'm done with the gameplay videos, i have 3 last CoD videos to post: a reactions video, a newer collateral headshot video (better quality one too), and a new clips video featuring my new standards for clips. I have, literally, pretty much, packed up my bags for this series.

If i were to make a commentary, it would be a request to Wii U players to snipe with the Wii Remote more in Ghosts to at least continue on its unique way of playing. Even if it sucks, as long as there are a few people doing it then it will not die a sad death. Look at Black Ops 2; Realistically, there are few people who even bother to snipe with the Wii Remote. Yesterday when i went on to play for MrHuntinNoob's stream, i played solo after for an hour and encountered 1 person using the Wii Remote and sniping. It was a shock, it was beautiful and i felt glad to see i still wasn't the only one. Of course, the connection the game after that was **** and was very rocky. I had a smoother connection during the game when Pwnsweet was host (in the stream) than i did for the entire hour after i went to play solo. It didn't matter that i was on a 1 bar connection. It was legitimately better than an entire hour's worth of being on 3 bar and 4 bar connections. It should be the other way around O_o

Anyways, there are by no means a lack of Wii U YouTubers who post excellent, general, gameplay and commentaries, but Call of Duty specifically seems to be dying on the console. In a overall sense, i'm sure it's dying on all platforms to some degree, but i'm pretty sure on the Wii/Wii U it's progressing MUCH faster than on the other platforms. It would be interesting, and kind of nice, to see new and upcoming commentators start posting Wii U gameplay of Ghosts or Black Ops 2 though or even current commentators on other platforms trying CoD on Wii U. Tmartn will be trying Ghosts on Wii U, so i'm looking forward to that. Hopefully he will do it justice by posting both Wii Remote and stick controller (Pro Controller/CCP or Gamepad) gameplay.

Padiego

I'd like to think I would make a great commentator if given the chance. My process would be record gameplay, write script, record commentary, watch said commentary and critique, rewrite script, record commentary again, show a few friends, get feedback and then finally release the commentary for the world to see.

Basically I would make one commentary a month but it would be good quality sh*t. There would be bagels and cookies for everyone, cream cheese for $0.50 and beer for $1.99.

Then I would roll all over my youtube money and give some of it to the charity that makes people who think we'll get DLC face the truth and help them come back to the real world.

like2nap03

I'm probably going to attempt commentary after I move and get real internet that would allow such things.  (meaning no data limit).  House is for sale.  Now I just gotta sell it.  I have lots of ideas, but it will probably take me a while to decide on a format so to speak.  The main thing is I want it to be entertaining and funny.

Padiego

You have a great voice though! I have an accent and I stutter a lot( When spanish people speak, they speak fast. I try to speak fast in english but the words get all jumbled up in my mouth. It's a habit I'm trying to break...) so my commentary voice needs some work.

The guys you see going 26-1 are the guys on the good side of the connection.

Ive had games where I can go 56-2 and feel like god, next game, same teams and I can go 3-34, completely different game.

Theres 1 guy called Saukko, plays domination, kdr is about 5, spm is about 900, comes from Finland. Seen a few finnish guys with abnormal spm,kdr etc, so I did a little test.

Im in the UK, tested a good few times to different servers, here`s roughly my averages

Ping to UK host (43-45) rating (A) everything should work perfectly fine

Ping to US host (140-300) rating (B) everything should work fine but you will be at a disadvantage in online gaming

Ping to Finnish host (600-700) rating (D) everything should work fine but you will be at a SEVERE disadvantge in online gaming

The guy gets dogs and swarms pretty much every game, played against him twice, wont happen again. You literaly never see him, or if you do, it just as your dying. The guy is invincible.

Ive always known I have bad ping to the states, hence my game suffers once the US guys start playing, as they always get host due to way better internet that the UK, but to places like Finland, there really isnt any point even playing. 700 ping is like 2 secs behind. Ive shot down his lodestar, and im that far behind I respawn and its still in the air, then it blows up and I get the 175xp!

CAL619GUY

I was subscribed to Conboy, but I don't know.... He seems kinda burned out now. He doesn't seem as motivated anymore. Dazran used to upload a whole bunch of CoD gameplay, but now he converted his channel to a variety channel. Anyway, I was searching for mature Wii U CoD commentators, but I can't seem to find any, lol. Not alot of people are reppin' Wii U on YouTube. It's kinda sad.... Oh well! Thanks for the suggestions!

Conboys growing up, stuff to do. Dazrans dont upload much cod, coz he comes from my part of the world, and the game plays horribly due to connection 9 games out of 10. He also uses wiimote, like me, and the vast majority of weapons and streaks are either very hard to use, impossible to use, or can only be used in certain circumstances. He streams, and its impossible in this game, with what we have against us, to do well consistently.

I'm still here