A few things people need to consider:
1. The definition of Quicksoping has changed over the years
2. Being able to get a quick shot, is not traditionally quickscoping
So without using the term "quickscoping":
- Will one be able to effectively use a sniper rifle. According to Faze Kross' video, the answer is obviously yes
- Will they bugger up sniping as they did in BO1 on release, pre-patch: obviously no
- (opinion) Will you be able to "rush, and run-gun" with a sniper... looks like you can
The key question is: Will people who were "sniping gods" in MW2/MW3 (where sniping was absolutely stupid) be as effective in Ghosts?
No... not unless they picked up their game.
"The problem with quicksoping is not that you get killed by a person with a sniper rifle before you had a chance to kill them; it is that with a OHK weapon, a person who should have lost a gun fight has too great a chance of winning it because the game mechanics allows for it, regardless of one's (alleged) skill"