1 2 3 Previous Next 55 Replies Latest reply: Sep 11, 2013 9:18 AM by KTPhoenix RSS

Quick Scope?

Hi

If there is no quick scoping in Ghosts I wont bother to purchase the game or the new xbox one. Infinity ward just made a gaming addict leave gaming completely as the only reason we play cod is because of the quickscoping that takes skill. To all the people out there that rage about quickscoping? its because you cant quick scope and hate to get owned by a exceptional sniper.

Thanks for quick scoping wont be viable!!! That made my day I! The worst day in two years!

Final thought no quick scope no xbox one and no COD again!!!!! On my way cancel my xbox one and ghosts pre-orders.

Thanks again!!!!!!

• 1. Re: Quick Scope?

Yes no quick scope no cod ghosts no future for COD!

We don't want battlefield we want the true COD GHOSTS!!!!! Don't take it away look at all the sniping clans out there? Look at faze what will happen to trick shots what will happen to the sniping clans? I tell u they will leave xbox one and cod for ever!

Let me go cancel my ore orders also!

• 2. Re: Quick Scope?

Bye. The affort of making a account to post that you won't buy the game

• 3. Re: Quick Scope?
              randomness550

Im with you. Im going to buy ghost but if there is no quickscoping then im immedietly returning it. R.I.P Sniping = R.I.P CoD

• 4. Re: Quick Scope?
                iamyourfather

AW are you not good enough to actually snipe, IM sorry. Just to let you know i know many people who are great at qs including myself but dont unless everyone else is qs. And Rubin never said there is no qs. There is a way to qs in every game, but im assuming that there is no blackscoping.

• 5. Re: Quick Scope?
                  MaRk0wNsYoU

LMAO@ Quick Scoping takes skill.. Actually it doesn't take skill.. There is something called AIM ASSIST that does about 90% of the work for you when you quick scope.  Play COD on PC and see how good you are quick scoping kid lol.. Thank god all you try hards and noobs that think you're good won't buy the game.  Don't let the door hit you on the way out lmaoo.. BOO HOOOO I cant quick scope

• 6. Re: Quick Scope?
                    KTPhoenix

Goodbye and good riddance. Even though I doubt that they took it out considering they have a history of screwing over their community when it comes to this, if they did by some miracle remove QS from this game, millions of people will be happy including THIS guy.

What you QS dont seem to understand is that your group is not even close to what the majority of the community is. It has been stated time and again that QS make up 1% of the community and only half of that group is even good at it. So 1% of the 40+ million players out there is a VEEEEERRRRYYYY small number in comparison to those who wanted this sh*t out of the game since MW2.

If you are looking for sympathy, you will not get any. Your group has screwed over too many teams in the past few years since MW2 release and this is what we would like to call payback for all the bullsh*t you guys put us through. It just tells me that you dont want to play the game the way it is supposed to be played and you just want to play ONLY the way you want to play it and screw everyone else. If QS is gone, then we, the majority, can finally play in peace again.

No more of the developers holding your hand. Time to play the game the way THEY intend you to play it, NOT how you tell them how you are going to play it.

• 7. Re: Quick Scope?

HKGKSA wrote:

Hi

If there is no quick scoping in Ghosts I wont bother to purchase the game or the new xbox one. Infinity ward just made a gaming addict leave gaming completely as the only reason we play cod is because of the quickscoping that takes skill. To all the people out there that rage about quickscoping? its because you cant quick scope and hate to get owned by a exceptional sniper.

Thanks for quick scoping wont be viable!!! That made my day I! The worst day in two years!

Final thought no quick scope no xbox one and no COD again!!!!! On my way cancel my xbox one and ghosts pre-orders.

Thanks again!!!!!!

Well, glad to hear you could get your addiction taken care of.

• 8. Re: Quick Scope?

thank GOD that qs is gone, with aim assist, it was a killer combo, when I wasn't trying to quick scope(I'm a spray and pray style of gamer) And I would go games like 34-14, if there is going to be any form of quick scoping, they're better not be aim assist

• 9. Re: Quick Scope?
                          jaydyn119

NA NA NA NA HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE

Quickscoping was a glitch that never was fixed. So now all the poor little YouTubers with their Quickscoping Montagues are gonna be all butt sore. Get some skill and learn to play the game right. If not then BYE HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!

1 2 3 Previous Next