6 Replies Latest reply: Sep 13, 2013 4:08 PM by Foxhound-Pro RSS

Can't post with my other forum accounts?

I'm trying to post on my other accounts and I can't. I've been a member since the first black ops came out on the forums and it's frustrating, not being able to post. FIX IT!

I don't care if this is personal information or not, but my other two e-mail accounts and community names are..

E-MAIL NAMES

[Removed by Moderator.]

COMMUNITY NAMES

gurt19

gurt29

Please reset or delete those accounts, so I can remake them or fix it, so I am able to start more discussions or reply. Thanks.

• Re: Can't post with my other forum accounts?
          Foxhound-Pro

Regardless if you don't care about your personal information we do. We've removed that information.

I'll take a look at your accounts, but I can't promise anything. I'm also going to let you know now that we can not delete your accounts.

Chief Forum Moderator

Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts

Foxhound-Pro

Gurt19 was created in 2008.

Gurt29 was created in 2012.

Neither of these accounts have logged in or posted.

I'll send a few emails, but you do have this account which works. I suggest using it.

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it. Just so that we're both on the same page. Did you send e-mail activation e-mails out or what? I never got any e-mails from either user if that was the case. I prefer using one of my primary e-mail accounts, which is either under gurt19 or gurt29.

-Thanks, Garrett

Foxhound-Pro

Gurt21 wrote:

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it. Just so that we're both on the same page. Did you send e-mail activation e-mails out or what? I never got any e-mails from either user if that was the case. I prefer using one of my primary e-mail accounts, which is either under gurt19 or gurt29.

-Thanks, Garrett

No. I will not be sending validation or activation emails to you either. I do beleive we can handle everythin on our back end. The emails I referenced were communications to our site team. I don't have a window for response on this as an FYI too.

Chief Forum Moderator

Foxhound-Pro

We unfortunately can not restore or delete these accounts. They were part of a forum migration which rendered some accounts from older generations inoperable. This is a known issue and the site team is well aware of it.

It is recommended that you use your current account to participate in our community.

Chief Forum Moderator