8 Replies Latest reply on Sep 16, 2013 5:49 PM by Megadog14 RSS

Perma-Perk question ?

Has this happen to anyone else ? Not sure if this has been covered, but Today I was playing BURIED. I stated out like normal, Bought my Q.Revive, did the chalks you know the usual. Around round 18 I get cornered and downed. I lose my Q.Revive but keep my other perks.

I had Q.Revive, Jugg, Mule kick, & Speed cola.. When I get back up, I had the 3 except Q.revive. Dont get me wrong, I'm not complaining. Just wanted to know is there a new Perma Perk out there I dont know of yet ? Also lately, I've been gettin the Green mist afetr my 2X runs out. Anyone know whats thats all about ??

mister_z
        • Test #1
          Re: Perma-Perk question ?

lol it's the tombstone perma perk stupid.

Last Edited: Sep 16, 2013 4:38 PM
            • Test #1

Never heard of the Tombstone perma perk smart a$$
              Thats why I asked..Thanx, Can ya help with my 2nd question Kemo Sabe ??

Last Edited: Sep 16, 2013 5:01 PM
                • Test #1

Yeah you acquire the tombstone persistent perk by buying 4 perks before round 5 i think, un-sure how you lose it though.

To answer your second question i honestly have no idea, there's that many green puffs going off on buried that its hard to keep track of what you've gained...or lost!

Last Edited: Sep 16, 2013 5:07 PM
                    • Test #1

thanx, I also hear the sound when you lose a perma perk alot too.

Beats me, But that sounds about right. It might be at least round 3.

I was going for the Awaking the Gazeebo achievement, but it didnt work out.

So I just used the points I had. Bought Jugg, Speed, & Quick by then. I think I got mule kick

from the ghosts. I know I had it, but I never buy it.

Last Edited: Sep 16, 2013 5:26 PM
                        • Test #1

You get something from X2 points by either getting 3K of points during the X2, Or you'll get two without getting points, and the next time you pick up X2, you'll get discounts on doors/guns/box.  Not sure on perks.  But you lose it after the second double points.

Last Edited: Sep 16, 2013 5:44 PM
                  • Test #1

The Tombstone Perk is acquired by purchasing 4 perks by I believe round 4, and so far, there is no way to lose it.  That's a great thing for a beginner, causal, or even pro zombie player.  I know some guys who enjoy the challenge of purchasing all their perks over again, but meh.

For the other green flash, it might be the 2 double points discount perma-perk.  If you don't lose, but, or gain any points, the next time you purchase something during another double points, the price will be halved.  But you should note that you need the original amount to still purchase it.  i.e. I have 3500 points and I want Mule Kick, even if I have the perk, I still need that base 4k amount to buy it.

Any further more, Buried has many perma-perk flashes everywhere, this should be noted as a glitch as most or all are nothing.  I've gotten them for walking, jumping, getting headshots, and just squatting.  Geez.

Last Edited: Sep 16, 2013 5:29 PM
                    • Test #1

You can lose it by being revived with the PaP'd Ballistic Knife.

Last Edited: Sep 16, 2013 5:49 PM