2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 18, 2013 1:05 PM by mdub RSS

Free For All Options On Ghost??

rustygun

Hi guys. Just want to amplify what others have already said really. There seems to be a lack of free for all game modes on the modern games, and ghost seems to be going the same way from what ive seen. A huge fan base exists for free for all so is it possible the devs can incorporate it in some of the game modes.

Primarily I would love to see squads and free for all in the mix so its humans against humans against AI, and hopefully this will be an option...But also Kill confirmed freeforall! Im surprisef not to have seen this as it would flush out the campers? Free for all hardpoint ect.

Atleast with black ops 2 you had 6 teams available so if 6 players went on a different team you actually had the ability to play all the modes in a six player freeforall which was great.

Im just concerned about options on ghost, and I wish iw would release some more info to put my mind at rest...

• Re: Free For All Options On Ghost??
          nicedrewishfela

Honestly, I have no issues with the diminishing popularity of FFA. The team games are really the focus now.

People have to realize that FFA changes weren't made on a whim. HC FFA was dropped in BO2 because the numbers didn't support keeping it over more popular modes.

I would like them to continue offering a range of modes for all players, but they also have to balance to make sure the community isn't so spread out it affects matchmaking.

• Re: Free For All Options On Ghost??
            mdub

rustygun wrote:

But also Kill confirmed freeforall! Im surprisef not to have seen this as it would flush out the campers?

If your version of "camper" = guy that sits in a corner + ADS. They dont win FFA games ..... ever.

If your version of "camper" = someone holding down an area .... you need to re evaluate your play style. Example - if you lack the ability to kill them .... stop going back and feeding them kills. That's on you .... not the game.

Just my 2 cents.