4 Replies Latest reply: Sep 18, 2013 5:04 PM by Kothar44 RSS

hackers in BO2

i was playing a game of search on black ops 2 yesterday and at the start of round one one dude calls in a orbital and i minute after he calls in a swarm. ll i could do was report his a** but the amazing thing was he had no kills to earn those steaks. have you guys experienced any major hackers.

• Re: hackers in BO2
          EmiliozGunz

That does sound quite unusual. Seeing as you already did report the player in game, you can bet that they will be looked into and actioned accordingly.

Plesae do continue to report this type of activity in game as it does help us very much when dealing with these kinds of players!

^JG

ATVI Support

Kothar44

Despite your job you must not read the forums very often since this hack calling in kill streaks at the moment the game starts is well documented, including video evidence.

I realize part of your job is to insist there is nothing wrong with the game, but can you at least not blatantly lie about it?

I meet multiple hackers on MW3 and BOP2, even if you report a player in game you should report him to Activation support page, it helps the ****ers get banned and removed faster

Kothar44

I'm afraid using scorestreaks in the first seconds of a match, often before any side has any points is just one of the hacks currently unpatched.