3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 18, 2013 10:03 AM by jeepchick RSS

hackers in BO2

i was playing a game of search on black ops 2 yesterday and at the start of round one one dude calls in a orbital and i minute after he calls in a swarm. ll i could do was report his a** but the amazing thing was he had no kills to earn those steaks. have you guys experienced any major hackers.

• Test #1
          Re: hackers in BO2

There is a neat little thing up in the corner. It says "search" . If you type what you are looking for in the box, a bunch of threads will come up.

Last Edited: Sep 18, 2013 8:47 AM
          • Test #1
            Re: hackers in BO2

You are expected to post responsibly when creating new threads. Duplicates of existing threads, authored by yourself or not, and gratuitous bumping is considered spam. Spam is subject to lock or deletion at our discretion.

You can find the above in our Black Ops 2 Community Etiquette & Guidelines.

We've had plenty of discussion about this on these boards. All of it can be searched. Do a search and find those existing discussions. Read what other people have posted and contribute your thoughts to those threads.

Claire JeepChick | Forum Moderator: Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts
            Questions/Concerns/Quibbles/Comments? Send me a PM

Last Edited: Sep 18, 2013 10:03 AM