1 42 43 44 45 46 Previous Next 517 Replies Latest reply: Oct 26, 2013 4:48 PM by iivrruummii Go to original post RSS
      • 430. Re: Quickscoping
        poisonvein7

i again agree with you on the most part on this. it is usually the other persons fault. but i am not an average player. i play way above average and there are still times when i am QS regardless of how much i strafe, go prone, or jump. its these circumstances that are the most frustrating, especially if im doing well or landed 2-3 hits already and then bang im gone.

im aware some are luck, in fact most of the time they are probably luck, but more often than not they can outgun a gun in its effective range. so what i ask is it be adjusted so that it has the same potential to outgun another class within their effective weapon range as every other gun. its just as of now the way it stands it does have a higher potential to outgun someone using in smg in close range or an assault in med range then those weapons do shooting a sniper at long range in its effective range.

for example:

in close range a sniper has a higher chance to outgun an smg or ar then the smg or ar has to outgun a sniper in those weapons effective zones. at long range the sniper still has a higher chance to outgun the smg or ar outside those weapons effective zones. if im in a hallway and run into a sniper he can outgun me easier then i can and if im running an smg or ar and see a sniper across the map he can still outgun me easier.

• 431. Re: Quickscoping
          poisonvein7

thats just it tho. i know it was like a laser and thats why so many people hated it. people hated it because you could use it at any range and it was still useful. but the same can be said for the snipers as they could also be used at any range and still be useful. only difference was that they could only fire off one shot, but this one shot is still accounted for with the amount of damage it carries with it.

• 432. Re: Quickscoping
            poisonvein7

anyway deamonomic i will reply later, gna go play some mw3. im glad me and you can finally discuss the topic lol. i see valid points on your end but i cant let go of my end either. the other guy on the other hand just wont seem to accept a word i say like he hates me or somthing lol.

anyway this may sound stupid but am i allowed to post my gt in the forums so that, if you wanted, could play mw3 as well? that is if you still play it.

• 433. Re: Quickscoping
              deamonomic

poisonvein7 wrote:

i again agree with you on the most part on this. it is usually the other persons fault. but i am not an average player. i play way above average and there are still times when i am QS regardless of how much i strafe, go prone, or jump. its these circumstances that are the most frustrating, especially if im doing well or landed 2-3 hits already and then bang im gone.

im aware some are luck, in fact most of the time they are probably luck, but more often than not they can outgun a gun in its effective range. so what i ask is it be adjusted so that it has the same potential to outgun another class within their effective weapon range as every other gun. its just as of now the way it stands it does have a higher potential to outgun someone using in smg in close range or an assault in med range then those weapons do shooting a sniper at long range in its effective range.

for example:

in close range a sniper has a higher chance to outgun an smg or ar then the smg or ar has to outgun a sniper in those weapons effective zones. at long range the sniper still has a higher chance to outgun the smg or ar outside those weapons effective zones. if im in a hallway and run into a sniper he can outgun me easier then i can and if im running an smg or ar and see a sniper across the map he can still outgun me easier.

In those situations I give the other player Props for pulling it off. This is something the gaming community rarely does no matter what game it is. It seems that players in general just dont want to admit when someone did well, especially if they didnt themselves. Rather then being told I was doing good as broodmother in dota going 18 kills with only 2 deaths and ending the game in 30 minutes (as opposed to 50-70), I get told that I suck and only did well because I got fed. never mind the fact that I worked for those kills. But back on topic XD

I still disagree, I still think that snipers have the same chances of outgunning another class outside that weapons comfort zone as any other weapon class out there. If a player is just as skilled with an SMG as another player is with a sniper, they are going to be able to outgun outside of their comfort zones with equal amounts of difficulties. With an SMG killing long range is a matter of rapid burst firing your gun. Because of the way CoD works, if you quickly burst fire, you will be able to easily manage recoil and pick up the kill just as if you were going full auto.

(btw i like the civility here XD)

• 434. Re: Quickscoping
                deamonomic

poisonvein7 wrote:

anyway deamonomic i will reply later, gna go play some mw3. im glad me and you can finally discuss the topic lol. i see valid points on your end but i cant let go of my end either. the other guy on the other hand just wont seem to accept a word i say like he hates me or somthing lol.

anyway this may sound stupid but am i allowed to post my gt in the forums so that, if you wanted, could play mw3 as well? that is if you still play it.

its not against the rules to post you GT so feel free, I dont have MW3 unfortunately tho i miss face off. Add me tho and we will play when ghosts comes out... if and when im able to get it. Got surgery on the 26'th of November

• 435. Re: Quickscoping
                  poisonvein7

well i will be getting ghosts at the midnight release, i even have a chance to win a copy of it because apparently they are having a tournament at walmart and i work there lol. but if i dont win it i already have it preordered. i didnt waste my money on bo2.

anyway my gt is: poison vein777

for the sake of only getting a friend request from you and nobody else could i know yours as well? so i dont get spammed by random people lol

• 436. Re: Quickscoping
                    deamonomic

My GT is Deamonomic

• 437. Re: Quickscoping
                      iivrruummii

My GT is Vrruumm

Just thought I would throw mine in too.

• 438. Re: Quickscoping

Nope, wrong, even from up close, an SMG or AR takes a couple full seconds to pump enough rounds into the guy to get the kill, whereas an aim-assisted sniper takes literally less than half a second from close range via bitchscoping. All the skill in the world won't help you when all the guy has to do as you're torching him with a reg. gun up close is quickly press LT and then RT and Aimbot will take care of the rest for him (as in, kill you instantly after you've unloaded in him). Even shotgunners don't have much of a chance from up close, which is just bullshit. An SMG or AR on its best day could never beat a shotgun from close range.

• 439. Re: Quickscoping
                          Bardygrub

Wwish I never made a comment on this thread! Then it wouldn't come up in my unread posts, every hour when a new post comes along!

1 42 43 44 45 46 Previous Next