1 47 48 49 50 51 52 Previous Next 517 Replies Latest reply: Oct 26, 2013 4:48 PM by iivrruummii Go to original post RSS
      • 480. Re: Quickscoping

To everyone who hates quickscopers because they aren't team players hate to break it to you ALL play styles have a bad apple that hinders their team and they don't play the objective or help their team so instead of posting on this thread to try to justify why you hate them make a thread about team work. It's just that simple it's not worth it to keep posting on here sparking up arguments. To everyone who hates it because it's not realistic go play Arma if you want realism cause this is an arcade fps while Arma is a military simulator. To everyone who thinks it's an exploit or glitch or cheat all guns are capable of going outside of their intended range including the shotguns for there are two shotguns effective at medium range in Black Ops 2 hell the 870 shotgun doesn't even need to be aimed so it's worse then snipers. Also all guns have sticky aim and aim assist and quickdraw and they don't have to be aiming down the sight for aim assist and sticky aim not mention if you are accurate they are insta-kills too cause I was insta-killed cross map by a pistol. So that's my argument and I am sticking to it all they would have to do is add sway and flinch and decrease aim assist and sticky aim.

• 481. Re: Quickscoping

You do realize the guns have a possible miss added in to their firing system. That is the accuracy of the gun. Even a sniper will not be 100% accurate when fully ads and breath held. There is still a marginal chance the round will deviate from the course of flight seen by the scope.

No gun in the game is 100% accurate all the time for every bullet fired.

• 482. Re: Quickscoping
            deamonomic

actually they are from everything I have seen. Unless lag is involved what you aim at is what you hit. Take a gun and fire it at the same spot on the wall, it will hit right where your first shot did and right where you are aimed. now on the otherhand if you were moving then yes it would have a chance of not going exactly where you are aimed because of accuracy penalty for moving.

• 483. Re: Quickscoping
              abelthywicked

Um dude you can get a black eye from not holding a .22 tight to your shoulder in real life, its not about how light the gun is or what ammo is in it, you try quickscoping in real life your either gonna get a black eye or a concussion, and if you try that with a 50 cal Barrett, hahaha in real life the bullet from that can tear peoples limbs of just by getting the bullet near their limbs, so no quickscoping is not realistic, if its not tight against your shoulder that scope is gonna be in your eyesocket with the recoil of the gun, hmm I wounder if the recoil from a Barrett can kill, probably

• 484. Re: Quickscoping
                deamonomic

abelthywicked wrote:

Um dude you can get a black eye from not holding a .22 tight to your shoulder in real life, its not about how light the gun is or what ammo is in it, you try quickscoping in real life your either gonna get a black eye or a concussion, and if you try that with a 50 cal Barrett, hahaha in real life the bullet from that can tear peoples limbs of just by getting the bullet near their limbs, so no quickscoping is not realistic, if its not tight against your shoulder that scope is gonna be in your eyesocket with the recoil of the gun, hmm I wounder if the recoil from a Barrett can kill, probably

good thing CoD isnt real life then

• 485. Re: Quickscoping
                  abelthywicked

Um dude, the definition of a sniper is to be a silent one shot killer. Its the whole point of a sniper, if you wanna complain about balance tell me how a SMG can accurately take out a sniper at 100 feet or more, standing up spraying, fine a lucky bullet, but when a sniper cant compete with a guy on the other side of a map with a smg, now thats a problem. if you dont think that a .44 magnum can kill in one shot give Clint Eastwood a hollar for me, lol, Snipers 1 shot kill at long ranger but have horrible fire rate and that is the balance, that is fact, that is real life, and the snipers that have semi auto non bolt action, have a lower damage, which means they have to get a head shot or a luck neck shot.

and weak area's where in those weak area's they loose 90% of the matches.

this is why snipers switch to a secondary weapon , because a sniper rifle has little to no chance against a guy with a smg or a shotgun at close ranges

A SR can kill in one at any range, no other gun class can do that.

uhh one word SHOTGUNS, and if you try to say that a shotgun cant one hit kill then you are literally too stupid to argue with.

• 486. Re: Quickscoping
                    abelthywicked

I am not saying snipers should be able to quickscope, maybe panic scope, but that's debatable and maybe should hurt them with every shot, but the problem i find with your comment is the smg part, no smg should be able to out gun a sniper at long range quickscoping or not, and I am not talking 50 feet, like 100 feet or more, medium to short range is an sms range and it should stay there, the only way a guy with a smg should be able to take a sniper is to lay down and tap the trigger and get lucky with a couple headshots, not standing up spraying from halfway across the map, and if for one second you think that smgs should be as accurate as a sniper, then it is only fair that snipers get a FULLY auto sniper like the VSS silenced rifle from battlefield bad co 2, firerate for firerate, range for range, and accuracy for accuracy, FAIR is FAIR

• 487. Re: Quickscoping
                      abelthywicked

Uhh nooo, maybe if we are talking realism, 30 feet for gamesake, but shotgunning at all ranges is just stupid, with buckshot anywho, maybe with a slug, but not buckshot, that is just way too unrealistic, sniping viable at all ranges means being able to hipfire and kill, but still having aiming penalties.

• 488. Re: Quickscoping
                        ToxicFuture

You guys act like it's ruining your entire gaming lives, get over yourselves.

• 489. Re: Quickscoping
                          deamonomic

abelthywicked wrote:

Uhh nooo, maybe if we are talking realism, 30 feet for gamesake, but shotgunning at all ranges is just stupid, with buckshot anywho, maybe with a slug, but not buckshot, that is just way too unrealistic, sniping viable at all ranges means being able to hipfire and kill, but still having aiming penalties.

just a lil advice, its best to quote what specific post your replying to so that they and everyone else knows whats going on XD