41 Replies Latest reply: Mar 9, 2014 9:31 PM by Adam1234567897 RSS

New Ideas.

I had to re post this cause the other one was just bad lol. Okay I have DLC Ideas and ideas for fun this will be the post that I continue to post ideas to for Call of Duty Ghosts anyways here is a list of all my past DLC Ideas that I would like to see in this game http://community.callofduty.com/message/413718811#413718811.

My first official idea for Ghosts is a DLC map idea the map will be called Plane Chaos basically the players will start off in a plane twice the size of the plane in MW3's Campaign and it will be a two story plane for games like Search and Destroy and Demolition the Objectives will be on each side of the plane for Domination it will be A and C flag at both ends while B flag is in the Middle and for game modes like Headquarters it will be random. Capture the Flag will be flags on each side on the second story. Okay here is how this map will be dynamic and fun and large when a team hit's the half way mark with their points or when the time is half way done or during Half Time for Search and Destroy/Rescue the plane will crash in a rural town surrounded by a forest the crash site will be bigger then Derail if you have full health you will be stunned and forced to go prone if you don't have full health you will simply die and spawn in your team's new spawn area the plane will crash in the middle of the map so for Domination the B Flag will remain in the plane. For Domination A and C will be put on each side of the map for Capture the Flag both team's flag will be put on each side of the map. Game modes like Headquarters will remain random and SandD and Demolition will have the objectives moved to the middle of town. After the plane crashes for any game modes you will get a little more time added to the current time so you can finish the rest of the game in or out of the town. Score Streaks that require air will not be able to be used until the plane crashes.

Another idea I have is about the launchers basically I think they should have attachments too such as sights and projectile types and fire rate and accuracy attachments as well. For the Projectile types there should the High Velocity projectiles basically you shoot them further meaning more range and it raises your accuracy at the expense of the energy in the blast and there is the High Energy projectiles basically it adds damage and it adds a higher blast radius at the expense of accuracy and range. Then there is the Area Effect Projectiles basically they shoot normally but have less damage but either toxins or fire or radiation lingers in that area for a period of time doing damage to the enemy if they are in that area.

I also have a perk idea basically it will be either call Radar Jammer or Scrambler it will be like Dead Eye only way more different basically you start off with the default range from previous games and every kill you get the range of Scrambler increases making it hard for the enemy to pin point your or your team mates when you get 10 points or 10 kills in a row you will become a permanent Counter UAV until you die or get killed. I also have another idea basically it's a create a perk feature you get 5 slots of space for 5 perks basically you will get the effects that aren't in Call of Duty Ghosts to choose from and you will only get two effects depending on the effects it will decide how many points your perk takes up. I also have a loadout idea as well basically I think you should put a random class generator into the game.

I have another map idea I hope Infinity Ward uses these ideas anyways the map is called Flooded Block basically it's a city block surrounded by buildings that are all at least 3 stories or more high basically it's storming and there are many factors that play in this map at the start of the match it's storming every 30 seconds the water will rise more and more you will be able to use the streets below and the basements of the buildings until about the 3 minute mark after that the combat goes into the buildings basically you can make your own pathways that connect all the building with C4 or wait for events to happen that connect them naturally the buildings will have leaks all over at the start of the mat ch as well. Around the 7 minute mark the water will be high enough to flood the first and second stories of the map causing players to go even higher and looking for more pathways and flank routes.

I also have two game mode ideas that I really think will be great editions the first one is called Elimination you can play it as a team or FFA basically you will get 5 to 10 lives with 2 to 4 rounds to play the last one standing will get a bonus you win by getting the most kills so you can't just hide and for Team Elimination it's pretty much the same only it requires the entire team to be killed instead of just one person. The second one is called Assault basically it's a series of objectives that you have to complete the map and spawns will change every time an objective is completed basically the objectives range from blowing up something or arming a bomb or activating a terminal or capturing a key point in the map and the last objective will always be capturing a flag or suitcase and then escaping with it meaning running it to a specific point across the map. There will be two teams a defending team and an attacking the defending team will be try to prevent the attacking team from completing the objectives so basically the defending team is running down the time while the attacking team is trying to complete the objectives it will be a two round game and if it's a tie the tie breaker will be one life KC.

Do these sound like good ideas?

I will continue to post my ideas on this one not the other one.

• Re: New Ideas.

Sorry about that the website is glitched. Anyways another idea I have is for a map is making a low gravity low sound base on the moon basically you will be able to go in and out of the base but here's the catch you must put on a helmet in order to go outside the B flag will be outside in the middle of the map and there will be two building.

Okay today I have an idea for a Support Scorestreak and an Assault Scorestreak it's called Adrenaline basically the assault one will be put into your inventory as soon as you get 7 or 8 points in a row while the support one will be called in at 12 or 13 points basically the support one will drop 3 or 4 syringes for you or your teammates to get and will only last 30 seconds or until death while the assault one will last 60 seconds or until death. When activated the player will inject themselves with adrenaline which will have the affects of faster reloading and faster aiming as well as faster movement speed and a 10% damage resistance and a 100% increase in health regeneration speed.

I have an idea for gun dlc basically you should release a retro gun pack with every map pack basically one pack is COD4 then the second gun pack is MW2 and the third is MW3. This will be a great feature to your game and cause more dlc sales. I also have an idea for map it's called Desert Madness basically it will be in a city twice the size of the Derail map there will be multiple buildings that you can go into each with multiple playable floors. At the 4 minute mark there will be a sand storm that lasts until the 8 minute mark after that the entire map will be buried making it easier to get to higher ground.

Okay I have some more game mode ideas and a score streak idea it will be an assault one. Okay for the assault score streak it will be called Gun Crazy Juggernaut basically you will Dual wield your Primary gun and your secondary or you can make it just two different LMGs or Launchers or both basically if you did the primary and secondary option and you had the akimbo attachment it only use one of them, now if you use LMG and Launcher Idea it will be any LMG with a hundred rounds or more in a clip and any free aiming launcher. This juggernaut will use the perks Scavenger, Danger Close, and Steady Aim the lethals will be a semtex and the tactical a nine bang. So it all depends on what will work when it comes the akimbo part.

My first game mode Idea is called Squad Assistance basically it's FFA among other players it's a multiplayer game not a squad game and everyone is trying to get 50 kills there will be 10 players allowed to play, it's FFA with a twist basically every minute of the match the person in last place will get aid from their created squad if they haven't made one then it's a random one they will have Ballistic Vests on but you can still kill them like normal players when they spawn in they will target the player who's in first place then if he dies they will go down the list if they are able to get all 9 players then the person in last place will get 9 kills.

My second game mode is called FFA Capture the flag basically there will be one flag in the middle everyone will have their own flag spot but the spawns will be like they are in FFA so no one can spawn camp. Basically everyone is trying to Deliver the flag to their base and who ever gets 3 first wins the round there are 2 rounds and they are 5 minutes each.

Another game mode idea I have is called Tactical CTF basically it's a 4 round game all 3 minutes each and which ever team captures a flag first wins the round here's the catch everyone has one life so basically you have to work as a team to capture the flag or kill the enemy team.

My last game mode is called Tag basically there are 12 players in the game and the game will randomly select a player to be it in order to tag someone you have to kill them basically it's like playing any other game mode with score streaks. Who ever is it the shortest will win the match.

Okay the idea I have for today is a perk and a score streak idea the perk will be called Underdog basically it will allow two secondaries the first one will be allowed three attachments. And the Score Streak idea will be called Cluster Mines basically it will be a support score streak at 14 point it will be a circle about the same size as the Stealth Bomber only it won't be a line or anything it only deploy in the circle basically it will deploy 15 or 20 IEDs in that circle which will blow up as soon as one of them are triggered.

I have a map idea basically the map is called Ice Fortress basically it's a military base with gun turrets and sniper towers and it's in the middle of the map the fortress will be surrounded by a huge amount of land covered in forest and small buildings for defensive fire the map will be bigger then Turbine and the objective will always be inside the fortress unless it's capture the flag then the flags will be on opposite corners of the map and Domination the B flag will be in the fortress and the A and C flag will be on opposite corners.

I have an idea for the matchmaking basically instead of letting people vote for a specific map you make it where players vote to skip the map that way everyone can play the DLC maps without having to go to the custom games mode. Also in order for this to work you have to make a map list for that lobby/server. I also have an idea to make a more interactive experience when it comes to community basically you can make playlist called Custom Games then give players the option to host or join and basically nothing counts for this playlist except the Bonus Match XP that way it wouldn't give players an excuse to boost but people still level up. When someone hosts they will be able to make a game mode however they want if players who join it like their game mode they can vote for it and the host will be informed so he can upload it so more people can try it out after someone's game mode get's popular enough you could add it to the Community Playlist.

Okay I have an idea for a map and it's called Down Pour Asylum basically it's a massive storm pretty much like a hurricane with lots of rain and wind. The entire map itself is bigger then Derail and the main building takes up about 3/4 of the map basically there is 5 or 10 floors full of hallways and rooms and tight spaces and since it's the main area it be the ultimate close quarter combat for all players only it's bigger the Nuketown. There will be trees that get knocked over by wind and 2 or 3 trees that players can knock down to open the outside area as soon as the building is hit there will be water every where and the top floors will have enough water to make splashing sounds as you walk in after the onslaught of trees the asylum will have exposed wires touching the water making it where players would have to avoid that area or they will be stunned and slowed while losing 1% health every second.  This will also be a night map so once the lights get hit by the trees it will darken part of building cause players to have to be aware of their surroundings.

Okay I have an idea for a map it will be called Dark Forest it's twice the size of Derail and it's in the middle of temperate forest there is a small town as well with 7 or 8 buildings 3 or 4 of them are two to three stories but the thing is it's night and there are street lights and only a few buildings powered by a generator and there is very little light provided by moon so it will add a whole new way of stealth for players who want to catch other players off guard it won't be a three lane map either but objectives will be in the town to prevent long games.

Another map idea I have will be called The Ruins basically it's the ruins of a city there are buildings that have nothing but neglect and have not been taken care of because it was abandoned anyways this map is the size of Derail with more buildings and clutter to make it seem close quarters most of the building are 3 to 4 stories but are falling apart so you can use very little space of the top space if you are careful. When the gun battles start the inaccessible parts of the really tall buildings start falling.apart creating more playable areas and destroying some and they can fall on players.

I have a game mode idea called Leader Protection basically 5 players have to guard one player this player will be generating support score streaks every 30 seconds to help his team protect him at the start of the match he or she will be equipped with only a silenced pistol and Sleigh of Hand and Scavenger they will need to stay alive until the round ends or until the enemy leader is killed. At the start of the match the guards will get a Sentry Gun to place around their leader or defensive position the leader will not be allowed to earn their own score streaks or pick up enemy weapons or their team mate's weapons. Everyone who is guarding will have infinite lives the sentry gun in this game mode will only be 2 points to get but the teams are only allowed 4 sentry guns a round. The game ends when the timer stops or when a leader is killed it will be 6 rounds at 2 to 4 minutes each if no leader is killed at the end of a round it count as a draw and both teams will be rewarded a point the team with the most points at the end of the game wins. Also everyone will have a chance at being a leader.

I have a map idea and a game mode idea as well. My map idea seems like something Call of Duty has never done before with the multiplayer they did it for zombies anyways my map idea is called Lost Cavern basically you start the game inside a cave twice the size of Dome basically there will be a part of the cave with TNT in because this is an abandoned dig site all you have to do is detonate the TNT and it will make another opening to a cave room bigger the Outpost almost there will be glowing mushrooms everywhere in this room the entire care will be lit by sunlight in some rooms and lights in the halls joining the cave together there will be almost unlimited ways to get anywhere in this cave when the main room is open the map becomes bigger then Outpost. There will be higher parts of the cave as well so players can snipe. My game mode idea is called Random Mode basically every setting that you can edit in Custom games will be randomized to either outrageous numbers or normal ones this game mode would be for the player who cares about fun instead of winning all game modes can be used in random mode your load outs will be random too only it won't actually effect your load outs.

I have ideas for score streaks and lethals and tacticals. My score streak ideas are missile based basically I think their should me more missile and bomb based score streaks because you don't have to destroy them but they make it where you have a better chance at a kill the score streaks I think should be added are the Bunker Buster basically it you aim a laser anywhere on a map including a building and after you lock on the missile will go straight to the target regardless if it's in a building. Another score streak idea I have is called the nuclear carpet bomb basically it's a bomber full of small nukes going the map and releasing them the explosions will be bigger then regular carpet bombs but the radiation will stay behind for a minute as well which will kill players who are in that area. The next score streak idea I have is The AC-110 strike basically it will be like the strafe run in MW3 only it will be AC-110 jets flying they strike the players with missiles and machine gun rounds as well. The last score streak idea I have is the AC-130 from MW3's survival basically you select an area and the AC-130 will bombard it for 1 minute or until shot down. All these score streaks will be 5 to 12 points to get.

My lethals ideas are the Molotov and the Incendiary grenade and the Offensive grenade which is like a frag grenade only hit has a bigger blast radius. For the tacticals I think they should add the Bear Trap and Tear Gas as well as Nova Gas grenades as well. Another idea I have for lethals and tacticals is called Scatter Grenade I think it doesn't exist but the idea behind is when it detonates it shoots small grenades up and they fall and blow up as well. Thermal Goggles can be tactical equipment as well and another lethal idea I have is either a timed mine or TNT basically you lay it and run because it's a timed device.

I have another idea which is a playlist idea and that is a playlist dedicated to missions either from the campaign or original missions basically it will be a 6 player game mode and the 6 of you are trying to complete the missions.

I have a game mode idea and it's basically called High Risk anyways it's a various of team based game modes but with high risk basically the winner of these matches will get a bonus of 5000 XP and 5 Squad points while the loser of the match will instead of gaining any XP or squad points they will lose 2500 XP but no squad points.

I have an idea for DLC and a perk idea that has been mentioned many times. The DLC idea is I think you should put three more types of weapons into the game and they are melee and carbine and special. The melee weapons will consist of blunt weapons and bladed weapons the bladed weapons will be one to two hit kill and the blunt weapons will be 1 to 3 hit kill depending on where you hit you can even add a baseball bat and the blunt weapons will have the ability to swing back just like the bladed weapons. The carbine weapons will basically be in between the SMG and Assault Rifle. The special weapons will consist of stronger yet harder to use launchers that are replenish-able with Scavenger there also be a flame thrower and heavy machine guns the heavy machine guns will be 50 cal and you can run with them but you have to deploy them first before shooting either crouched or prone meaning setting up the gun on a mount or bipod. The perk idea I have can be called Eagle Eye and basically it will increase the zoom on all sights and add a fourth zoom to the variable zoom attachment and you will be allowed to hold your breath using any sights. Do these sound like good ideas? I mean just imagine playing the game sitting a room and a psycho bat wielding maniac runs in swinging wildly then kills you and runs out I think it would be hilarious and more fun if they made things like this.

I have an idea for a game mode and it's called Base Wars basically players will be in different bases on opposite ends of the maps I have played the majority of the maps and it seems like it will work for all of them anyways both teams will assault and defend the bases players will not spawn in the enemy base but will spawn everywhere else including their base to prevent spawn killing/camping. Basically how this game mode is played is there will be capture point then 3 bombs that both teams will have to detonate in order to win so basically both teams will have a capture point and 3 bomb points each making the total 2 capture points and 6 bombs. In order to detonate the bombs you will have to capture the enemy capture point first pretty much like capturing a domination flag once you capture it you then will target the enemy bombs after all three bombs are detonated you will win the round the game will be 2 rounds at 5 minutes each. Basically both teams will have 2 sentry guns for defense and 3 weapon crates you will be allowed to use your load outs.

Okay my idea for today is going to be another game mode called Cats n Mice or you can call it Juggernauts vs. Maniacs basically the cats will be slow moving Juggernauts with awareness perks and ammo perks they will use LMGs and Shotguns and they will also use pistols as their secondaries. They will replenish health and have double the Juggernaut health their weakness will be explosives while bullets do little damage to them and their lethals and tacticals will be the Canister Bomb and the Thermoplastic Tactical Grenade and they will have radars. The mice will be using either only speed perks or only stealth perks basically the speedy mice will have launchers and C4 and Stun or flash grenades and SMGs while the stealthy mice will use IEDs and Motion Sensors and Assault Rifles that are silenced and they will also have the last launcher. Basically this game mode will be one life and 6 rounds at 2.5 minutes each it will be basically the mice hiding or running away trying to set up ambushes on the cats so basically if you don't work as a team when you are a mouse you will lose. The teams will switch after every 2 rounds.

I have an idea it's about game modes in general. I think you should make it where the game mode editor in Private Match is 100% customizable meaning you could pick all of objectives and how many they are the time limit the health and if people are Juggernauts or not etc. Basically everything that affects who wins and what kind of playing there is or what interactions you make you can decide on. I also have an idea to make this game more fun and that is a content editor basically it's not map editor all you are doing is changing everything that the players interact with except the dynamic elements as well basically you can edit the spawns and what kind they are and you can edit where the objectives are and how many field orders there are as well etc. I think these ideas will greatly improve the Call of Duty experience cause it would allow players to work on improving the game as well. I think in order to seal the deal is you make a Custom Games Playlist basically when a player goes in they get the option to find a game or host one and basically they can only earn 2,000 XP from the match bonus so boosting doesn't happen. After the game ends the players who aren't hosting can either like or dislike the game with feedback letting the host know if it's good or if something needs to be changed. If a player's game mode gets over 3,000 likes I think their game should be put in a Community Playlist.

I have an idea for a side project and I have 2 map lay out ideas as well as a map idea. The side project idea wouldn't take long to make but would give multiplayer players something to play basically you combine all the Modern Warfare engines and the Ghost engine into one engine and make a game this game would combine all the games into one meaning every map and gun will be in this game so all the guns from MW, MW2, MW3 and Ghosts would be in this game as well as the DLC and maps and it will have every game mode that has been in the Modern Warfare and Ghosts series and it will be dedicated servers as for the level up system it will combine MW3's and Ghosts leveling system basically every unlock such as equipment or perk can be earned or bought using Squad Points to make money off of this game you could allow players to buy Squad Points. When you prestige you will earn 100 Squad Points and have six choices to unlock something to carry on through the rest of the prestiges or earn double xp or double weapon xp or reset stats or unlock another squad member cause I do think Squads is a great idea or you can choose to reset any already unlocked Squad Member. There will be 50 prestiges and 70 levels and 10 Squad members each with 5 Prestiges and 10 load out slots which can be bought or earned. As for DLC you can make new maps and guns. And all 10 Squad Members will have a prestige loop as well so players can keep prestiging. The price of something like this should be 50 to 60 dollars for all consoles.

My map layout ideas are simple and I have two of them for now the first map layout idea is called The Grid basically it's like the grid of a graph meaning every building has multiple entrances and there are hundreds of ways to get from point A to point B instead of 4 or 5 ways or the standard 3 ways. The second map layout idea is called the All Around map layout which Siege is similar to basically what it looks like is there is an area of the map full of buildings and cluster made for close quarter to semi-long range engagements then you have something towering over all of the map that all players can get to which is linked to another towering object across the map so that both teams have access to basically this would allow snipers to be snipers and it would add a twist to gameplay cause you will have players fighting it out below having to avoid sniper fire while in the heat of the battle or they would be trying to get to the towering object to kill the sniper or they would snipe them back.

The map idea I have is called War Torn basically it's two buildings linked together by a monorail towering over a city block the there are a total of 3 usable floors on both buildings they will have windows everywhere and there will be a stair way and elevator in both buildings to allow players to get to each floor if they use the top of the buildings they have access to the monorail either walking on the track or using the monorail basically it's a 30 second trip because the building are on two sides of the map the city block will be made up of buildings and streets that allow close quarter combat as well as semi-long range combat when you go into the two main buildings it becomes sniper and close quarter engagements if you are in the building it's close quarters and if you are looking at the city block it's sniping. So snipers can snipe from up high while players who want other engagements can go after the snipers or stay in the city block. This map will be bigger then Stonehaven but will not be as open on the city block. In Domination the B flag will be in the middle of the city block and the A and C flags will be in the main buildings and in Blitz the points will be at the top of both main buildings. The dynamic element is the ability to destroy the monorail track with an air strike or riding in the monorail itself. In Search one of the bombs will be in the main buildings and the other bomb will be on the city block.

I have an idea for a game mode and it's called War Zone. War Zone will be a team based objectives game mode basically the game will start off where both teams are trying to capture 5 flags the capture time for these flags will be 5 seconds. Basically the first team to hit 125 points or hold all five flags for 60 seconds will become the attacking team this game mode will be 5 minutes long but the timer will not start going down until a team either hits 125 points or holds all 5 flags for 60 seconds. Once a team becomes the attacker the team that did not hit the score or time limit will be the defending team. The objective for the attacking team will be to arm then detonate one bomb but here's the catch the attacking team will only have one bomb so you would need to protect the player with the bomb. The plant time will be 10 seconds and the defuse time will be 10 seconds the bomb will have a 60 second count down time as well. If the bomb is defused the bomb will respawn back on the attacker's spawn so they will have to pick it up again. For score streaks they will be randomly generated if you are using specialist however you won't get assault or support score streaks instead you will keep your perks and still have to earn them. Basically players with assault or support selected will not have to earn their score streaks instead they will get a randomly generated one every 25 seconds if they do not use that score streak in 25 seconds instead of being replaced a better one will be generated in the next slot once you get three score streaks they will stack in the extra slot. Once the 5 minutes is up the defending team will win meaning just because a team is able to do the flag objective better or faster doesn't it's over yet because the defending team will still have a chance at winning.

RunAndGun1

New ideas are great. But, I am more interested in the game getting fixed first. Then we can start talking about "new ideas".

Take care of the lag and the spawns, first and foremost.

I have another idea for a score streak it will be an Assault score streak basically it is Assault Vulture's there will be about 10 or 15 of them and they will go around the map looking for enemies this will be a 15 point streak basically their pattern will involve the entire map and they will look for any enemy unfortunate enough to be out in the enemy or in their sight.

dtuchpunk

You've way to many idea's

I have an idea for a game mode and basically it's called The Good and The Bad. Basically all game modes are used in this but here is the catch everything now has negative effect including perks the guns should already have negative qualities but that is for another post. Basically the main show has the negative effects which are the perks for example if you run Agility you will run super fast but you will have low health. Dead Silence will have 100% silent footsteps but you will move slower. Blast Shield will protect you against explosives but you have slower movement such as bringing up a gun or reloading. Basically stuff like that so basically all the perks will be useful and at the same time hindering.

I have an idea for a map it's called Suburban Swamp. Basically how this map will be is it will be open like Stone Haven but not as large or difficult to find enemies basically due to neglect a neighborhood has been reclaimed by the swamp and there is mud and water everywhere with swamp trees as well. Basically it will be at least 12 houses all of them can be accessed and every room and floor can be used. there will be two 3 story houses and eight 2 story houses and two 1 story houses streamed all over this map. The swamp trees near the houses can be knocked down to access the roof and the majority of the walls can be blown up. The ground will consist of water and mud if you go deeper into the water you will run slower there will be a lot of tall grass in the locations where the mud is at. Some trees can be climbed on as well and the 3 story buildings can collapse if one floor is destroyed.

Ok, first idea centered around the new feature... Squad Points

Give us the ability to use squad points towards completing objectives.

As an example:

Hard core players almost never get 'rescue' kills.  This is due to the fact that people die so fast.  My idea is to allow people to spend squad points towards this (or any) objective.  I'm sure even if it's 1 to 1 or 2 points to 1 there will be objectives where it will be deemed worth it.

As a Hard core player myself, I have 4-5 guns just waiting for 'rescue' kills to get gold camo.  I also already have all players unlocked and I'm sitting on 250+ squad points.

Anyway, just an idea to give squad points more of a purpose.

{LOD} Hush/Reaper/Humble Friar

mattiedog27

how about a target range game. 3/5 players on each team shoot at 50m targets. iron sights only.

snipers with scopes would have to deal with wind, longer ranges and maybe popup targets.

I have a new idea for a map and it's called Death Mountain basically it takes place on the peak of multiple mountains connected by bridges it takes place at night and it's in the middle of a blizzard. There are multiple abandoned buildings around each peak most of them are 1 story and about 3 to 4 of them are 2 story there will be a total of 12 buildings and each of them are either hanging off the edges or on flat surfaces each building will be connected by bridges and parts of the mountains. If you are outside your vision will be hindered by the snow and your hearing as well in order to not be hindered it would be best to stay indoors and keep the doors closed the dynamic element for this map is about 1 or 2 buildings can be blown off the mountain making it where you either have to go around or climb up the mountains and you can open and close all doors in this map. This map will allow many long distance and close quarters gun fights. There will be a total of 3 or 4 mountains. This map will be the same size as Stone Haven only it will have way more elevation but less openness.

I have an idea for a playlist it's for people who constantly want to be in the action and have fun while leveling up. The playlist will be called Alien Fun basically it will be using all of the game modes for the multiplayer only here's the catch as you are playing either the objective or getting kills you will have to worry about aliens constantly spawning to avoid crashing the game there should be a limit on how many aliens spawn in at a time. Anyways you have to worry about them constantly cause they will be strong enough to kill you in 3 to 4 hits they will have the same amount of health as other players but they will only be worth 25 points each and only 25% of a point each for score streaks. At the 5 minute mark there will be scorpions spawning and at the 7.5 minute mark there will be boss aliens as well they will have slightly more health but with the same amount of damage. In Domination when a team hits 100 points the scorpions will start spawning and at 150 points the boss aliens will spawn in. In Search and Destroy/Rescue after 3 rounds in general not points the scorpions will spawn in and after 4 rounds in general not points the boss aliens will spawn in. The AI will make it where they search for all players in the match. Also at the start of the match the low level aliens will start spawning in contentiously until the limit of aliens is hit.

dtuchpunk

stop getting idea's.

I have an idea for a game mode and an idea for the multiplayer. Okay the game mode is called One Load Out Fun basically when voting for maps there will be game modes listed with them as well anyways how this game is played is everyone in the entire lobby will have the exact same load outs all the way down to the score streaks even. Every two minutes the load outs will change into a different load out and everyone will have the exact same one. This game mode will promote competition since everyone will have the same load out so basically this game mode will be all skill and tactics and strategy. The idea I have for the multiplayer is adding some things from Extinction mode pretty much they should add the other 3 types of rounds to the multiplayer basically the stun rounds will have the stun effect for 1.5 seconds on players while the explosive and incendiary rounds will do exactly what they do in Extinction. They should also add team explosives to the multiplayer into the support slot as a 7 point streak basically it will resupply lethals, tacticals and launcher ammo. It also will supply a random explosive or tactical as well if the player holds on to the action button. I also think that the deploy able turrets should be an option for score streaks as well. And the medic type skills should be involved with the multiplayer also. I think this will be a great addition to the multiplayer cause it will encourage team work.

I have an idea for a game mode for today and it's called Prisoner Assassination basically it's a 4 round game mode where the defenders will have 9 lives each while the attackers have infinite lives. The rounds will be 2 to 4 minutes each so the attackers have to work fast if they want to win. How this game will be played is the attackers will be at the very edge of the map at the start of the round then they will be spawned on the side with their original spawn the defenders will spawn right next to the prisoner and then after that they will be using dynamic spawns on the side of the map with the prisoner in it. Basically the prisoner will be an AI controlled prisoner who will remain in the building it is spawned in the entire round he will only have a knife and will fight back and he has the same health as the players only he doesn't regenerate health unless a ballistic vest is near him. The object of this game mode for the attackers is to kill the prisoner before the time runs out the defending team's mission will be to defend him at all costs while trying to avoid dying. The sides will switch every round. When all players are dead on the defending team the game will not end the attacking team still has to kill the prisoner. This game mode will promote team work and strategy for all players. Score Streaks will be active only everyone will be using the same ones for their team basically the Attackers will be using Assault Score Streaks and Specialist Score Streaks only the Assault Score streaks are selected for them which are the Battle Hind the Trinity Rocket and the Guard Dog and the Specialist Score streaks will be randomly generated so it depends on if the attackers choose Assault or Specialist or not. The Defenders will be using Support and Assault only their Support streaks will be Oracle and Sat Comm and the Odin while their Assault streaks will be I.M.S and the Sentry Gun and the Juggernaut again it depends on what the players choose at the start of the round.

Since Infinity Ward proved me wrong I have some gun DLC ideas I think they should put the Spas-12 and the Double Barreled Shotgun into the Multiplayer also they should put a 10 gauge shotgun that shoots Flachette Rounds into the game. Another shotgun that I would like to see is a more advanced version of the AA-12. I would like to see more Assault Rifle's in the game here are some I think will make the game more balanced the AEK-971, FERFRANS SOAR, Pindad SS2, HK417, Saiga 308,G5 Carbine, Mini-30, Famas, FS2000. I think should also add the AK-74-u back into the game. Some pistols that should be added are the Colt SOCOM and the 500 Magnum Revolver.

I have more DLC ideas as well  the first one is I think they should put a Flame Thrower in the special primary  weapons. Another idea is a 6X optical scope for the handguns. Another idea I have is for the special secondary the first gun is the Flare Gun you get 5 to 10 flares and they catch the player on fire if they lose half of their health or more to the flare the next weapon is a Dart Gun it should have the ammo of the handguns and it should have a scope and silencer to equip to it should take half of the player's health in a 7 second time period so it will take only two shots to kill them but will kill them even faster if they shoot more darts into the player. Another idea I have is incendiary rounds and grenades.

Another Idea would be easy for Infinity Ward and that is adding all the guns from the Modern Warfare Series that are not in the multiplayer into the multiplayer. I also think they should add the AEK-971 and a Futuristic Designed P90 into their game as well. I have some attachments I would like to see as well and they are Hollow Point Rounds, Incendiary Rounds, Dragon Breath, Tactical Grenade Launcher pretty much it shoots tactical grenades instead of lethal, The 6x Optical scope for the Assault Rifles and the Variable Zoom Scope for the Marksman Rifles I would also like to see a 4x scope for the semi-automatic pistols that shoot bullets, the last attachment I think would be great is the Shotgun Attachment.

Ok I have another DLC idea I think the Animal Trap should be tactical equipment basically it will stop the player dead in their tracks and they would have to hold a button for 2 seconds to get out of it and the Animal Trap does 25 percent damage. I also think that the Mine should be a lethal basically if if someone steps on it it goes off. More Ideas I have is gun dlc and the first gun i think they should add is the M61 Vulcan and basically just balance it out and put it under Special Weapons. Another weapon I think they should add is the S&T Daewoo K11 DAW another gun they should add is the TP-82 it is a great handgun. Another gun idea I have for today is the Mossberg 500 with dragon breath it would be a great edition to the game especially since there is only 4 shotguns in the game. The last gun idea I have for today is the Steyr HS .50 it's a great sniper rifle and because there is only 4 snipers to choose from.

b-rabbit

i like your maps. would be cool in game.

i would like to see ACR [MW2] in Ghosts.

Adam1234567897

I have another idea for today. I think an explosive rounds attachment should be added to the LMGs and Shotguns. Another Idea I have is a Content Creator that allows game modes to be fully customized from scratch and allows objective placement on all of the maps as well as spawn placement. The content creator would also be allowed to create maps and edit weather and time of day. The content creator will also allow custom camos.