1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 91 Replies Latest reply: Oct 10, 2013 1:02 AM by SitRepPro Go to original post RSS
      • 20. Re: Nerf The LMGs
        WKMMS

widesttoshiro wrote:

LMGs are overpowered and need to be nerfed. 3arch buff the snipers and nerf the LMGs. Light machine guns shouldn't have that much accuracy.

LMGs are fine as they are.  Snipers are fine as they are.  SMGs are fine as they are.  Shotguns are fine as they are.  ARs are fine as they are.  The only thing I'm guessing needs to be buffed are your tactical decisions.

• 21. Re: Nerf The LMGs
          deamonomic

how about you Buff your own gameplay and stop trying to nerf everyone else?

This is the most balanced CoD ever. No one weapon class is dominant.

I have said it once and I will say it again. The CoD community needs to stop spending so much effort focusing and then complaining about what the opposing play has or is doing and instead spend that time and energy figuring out how to counter them. Dont ask for a nerf or a buff because if you need to it shows how weak of a player you really are.

• 22. Re: Nerf The LMGs
            x80relianthope

see it's funny cause i know how to play call of duty and im pretty good at it, but when you turn a corner and die from 2 lmg rounds through 2 walls (i call BS) but im not trying to pick a fight i was stating my opinion its ignorante people like you who ruin the gaming community by thinking you know everything about the game and people who play it. im good at black ops 2 i know the maps - and guns and because i think lmg's need a lil bit of nerf you assume i know nothing about call of duty. thats like me saying your black because you're ignorante when in fact you could be as white as a ghost (no racism intended)

• 23. Re: Nerf The LMGs
              deamonomic

x80relianthope wrote:

see it's funny cause i know how to play call of duty and im pretty good at it, but when you turn a corner and die from 2 lmg rounds through 2 walls (i call BS) but im not trying to pick a fight i was stating my opinion its ignorante people like you who ruin the gaming community by thinking you know everything about the game and people who play it. im good at black ops 2 i know the maps - and guns and because i think lmg's need a lil bit of nerf you assume i know nothing about call of duty. thats like me saying your black because you're ignorante when in fact you could be as white as a ghost (no racism intended)

see whats funny about this statement is that LMG wont kill with 2 bullets. Not unless you are already injured. Im willing to bet that you are exaggerating just like everyone else who wants a nerf. either that or you watch kill cams and take them seriously.

• 24. Re: Nerf The LMGs
                Izjar11

x80relianthope wrote:

pick a fight! Were talking about virtual things here.

How the heck am I ruining anyone's experience by saying no to the idea of nerfing the LMG class? Saying that I am ignorant for telling you to avoid dying is really ignorant. Again learn to play, if you knew how to play you would know this complaint on the LMG is dumb.

The LMG class is fine deal with it!

• 25. Re: Nerf The LMGs
                  Izjar11

deamonomic wrote:

how about you Buff your own gameplay and stop trying to nerf everyone else?

This is the most balanced CoD ever. No one weapon class is dominant.

I have said it once and I will say it again. The CoD community needs to stop spending so much effort focusing and then complaining about what the opposing play has or is doing and instead spend that time and energy figuring out how to counter them. Dont ask for a nerf or a buff because if you need to it shows how weak of a player you really are.

Well said Deamononic

• 26. Re: Nerf The LMGs
                    x80relianthope

if you read my first comment i said "they dont need to be nerfed but it would be better" so no its not dumb its an opionion and im entitled to it. so i could not care what yours is. and again learn to play..... god your a ******* i know how to play call of duty search me on youtube then shut up about thinking you're better then everyone because its rare for you to die from an lmg not many people use them in the first place. but again you need to understand call of duty is not hard to play so.. know what im done have a fun time being an ignorante person... look me up on youtube then stop telling me to learn to play when my kdr is higher then my gps lol

• 27. Re: Nerf The LMGs
                      Izjar11

x80relianthope wrote:

if you read my first comment i said "they dont need to be nerfed but it would be better" so no its not dumb its an opionion and im entitled to it. so i could not care what yours is. and again learn to play..... god your a ******* i know how to play call of duty search me on youtube then shut up about thinking you're better then everyone because its rare for you to die from an lmg not many people use them in the first place. but again you need to understand call of duty is not hard to play so.. know what im done have a fun time being an ignorante person... look me up on youtube then stop telling me to learn to play when my kdr is higher then my gps lol

When did I say I was better than anyone?

You have an attitude problem, you really should check it. I insulted know one, I called know one ignorant nor did I curse at anyone (unlike you)

Even though you state you want a 'small" nerf I say NO. They are fine, deal with it and get over your inadequacies in the game!

Look you up, hahahaha I could care less what you do or how you play, you whine about the LMG and you get an opinion that says NAY.

• 28. Re: Nerf The LMGs

Ok you can get lost. I love the LMGs. being "overpowered" is the point of the gun, in real warfare LMG's are the most feared weapon on the battlefield. high fire rate to suppress enemy fire, heavy barrel to reduse recoil and easily to carry to be more mobile when needed, Snipers are alot heavier in real life then a LGM, the Ballista is about 7.1Kg while the LSAT is about 4.5Kg. but in game snipers move faster then a LMG? wanna talk about nerfing my gun, I will give you fact why they should nerf yours.

I use snipers and LGMs alot and both are able to beat the over, its your skill (or lack of), I rarely have problems taking the over out,

I like sniping but dont give ******** reasons to nerf my favourite guns! these weapons are based on real weapons and how the handle in is based on how the handle in real life

• 29. Re: Nerf The LMGs

I don't see a problem: He got any MGs? Rush him, he'll die! And snipers are to weak? Never! I like to play with sniper, I don't do it often, but I got the best K/D with it.... You just have to know how to play with/against the enemys, then you'll see: It's so ******* nice balanced!

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next