8 Replies Latest reply on Sep 27, 2013 2:04 PM by Momba1 RSS

On Steam now - APOCALYPSE DLC 4

Steam has Apocalypse DLC 4 available for download, the cost is the same $14.99 or as part of your Season Pass.

The download size is 2.0GB and with a 5 MB/s takes about 5-6 minutes to complete.

For those living under a rock, here's the Official Video - Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Apocalypse Gameplay Video (PS3) - YouTube

Momba1
        • Test #1
          Re: On Steam now - APOCALYPSE DLC 4

You can easly get it way cheaper if you're familiar with the tf2 trading system. Just buy 6 keys which cost about 10-12 euros (prices are from 1.50 to 1.80 euros each) on the steam market and go to tf2 outpost and search for someone trading it. And yes it's legal...

Last Edited: Sep 27, 2013 2:55 AM
          • Test #1

I have 57 friends on Steam owning BO2. Only 12 got the DLC Apocalypse atm (21%).

So, I'm scared to purchase it.. scared to being switched more often in lobbies with high pingers and experience even more lags in game.

Last Edited: Sep 27, 2013 10:01 AM
            • Test #1

there are more vac bans in lobbies with new maps than I have seen the last few months...and ping is nuts....so good luck and have fun with that

Last Edited: Sep 27, 2013 10:28 AM
                • Test #1

Arf, i'll wait to see what my game mates do then. Sad, because maps look fine.

Last Edited: Sep 27, 2013 10:40 AM
                  • Test #1

Yeah the new DLC maps especially the DLC Playlists are littered with the most hardcore including cheaters of the remaining bunch. Often I'll play them on the first day and then quickly, sadly, abandon them until the 'rush' is gone.

What would be really interesting is if everyone with a VAC Ban and High Cheat Reports ALL got tossed into their OWN Matchmaking.

Yep, the Pings have been terrible and a ton of Foreign and Domestic players all being tossed-in together.

Last Edited: Sep 27, 2013 10:48 AM
                      • Test #1

Hardcore cheaters, don't make me laugh, played for 2 hours straight on the dlc maps and my kd didn't drop under 6 even once. Before you go with the **** about premade and party, I'm a solo player.

The idea about every reported player is completeley stupid, non skilled idiots report everyone that gets a decent score. You have no idea how many times i've been reported and because of that i have to be trown with "hackers"?

Last Edited: Sep 27, 2013 11:21 AM
                    • Test #1

Well, I begin to be drunk.. I just purchased it arf. I'm pretty sure Activision works for alcohol lobbies.. or perhaps it's me lol

Last Edited: Sep 27, 2013 12:06 PM