1 2 3 4 Previous Next 64 Replies Latest reply: Oct 2, 2013 2:43 PM by Megadog14 Go to original post RSS
      • 10. Re: Black Ops 2 multiplayer was awesome.  The community just got worse.

Hahahahaha. I remember this vid. Those were the days!

Trust me, I didn't start doing this until I had at least 40+ days worth of play. It was all about getting those 1000 kills with killstreak challenges, hoping to get the unlockable "unless hacked" spinning 10th prestige emblem.

• 11. Re: Black Ops 2 multiplayer was awesome.  The community just got worse.
          deamonomic

actually there was a glitch that did just that, but I thought you had do do it with a sniper. Like I keep saying, its these guys who are dragging the community down. They are the reason why the developers dont come to the forums.

• 12. Re: Black Ops 2 multiplayer was awesome.  The community just got worse.
            Darkdyllon

MW2 online experience is better stil to this day.

i played BO2 alot and i mean alot.

but MW2 is stil alot more fun to do.

sure it has issues naming OMA+DC+noobtubes commando or unbalanced weapons.

but atleast there a skilled player would be higher up then an noob would be unlike BO2.

the dreaded and highly hated F2000 in MW2 i can do really good with it.

also we arent hating it for minor reasons.

the connection is a HUGE issue and that is what breaks it.

i run 60 down 5 up which is even more then an xbox360 can handle.

yet im at a disadvantage? hmm weird.

the kap40 and B23R thing or AN94 and M8A1.

dont forget the target finder.

point being in MW2 if your skilled at the game you can own people with the weakest of guns in BO2 you can pick up any gun and do well with it.

also back to the connection part of the reaction.

in MW2 i get a 2-3 bar connection at times which plays 10x better then the 4 bar connection of BO2.

also your thing with better internet speed or team mates being spread out across the world.

i live in the netherlands,

i mostly run with 2 friends.

1st friend lives in netherlands and is only like 20-30 mins away from me.

2nd friend is like 30-40 mins away from me also in the netherlands.

• 13. Re: Black Ops 2 multiplayer was awesome.  The community just got worse.

I think the devs don't come to the forums because they are embarrassed at what they created. I sure wouldn't want to admit it if I did the netcoding on this game.

• 14. Re: Black Ops 2 multiplayer was awesome.  The community just got worse.
                deamonomic

messiahOU812 wrote:

I think the devs don't come to the forums because they are embarassed at what they created. I sure wouldn't want to admit it if I did the netcoding on this game.

why are you here if the game is that bad for you? what you enjoy wasting your time? Its not just Treyarch that doesnt visit the forums for their game. This happens alot in other game franchisees. The main reason alot of developers keep their distance is because of ungrateful people who would rather insult them.

This game gets alot of crap it doesn't deserve because of people like you who dont understand the game so you think its bad. Learn to play.

Since your here Im going to assume your just a lonely troll. Im willing to bet that you cant prove that your having issues. How do I know this? cause every time one of you kids come and makes this claim they either dont have proof or the proof they do have is only proof that they were wrong. There are hundreds of videos on you tube claiming issues. But when you actually take the time to look, the majority of them are the player raging at legit deaths.

Stop trying to drag down the community just because you are not good at the game. Thats your fault not the Devs.

• 15. Re: Black Ops 2 multiplayer was awesome.  The community just got worse.
                  deamonomic

i dont know either, But thats what the anti-QS group is saying lol

• 16. Re: Black Ops 2 multiplayer was awesome.  The community just got worse.

There is nothing that requires proving. The outcry of the community should be enough proof. The steep decline on preorders for Ghosts compared to past titles should be enough proof. The decline over previous years in player numbers online should be enough proof. But, let's just blame the community, that's requires much less work than actually fixing the game.

• 17. Re: Black Ops 2 multiplayer was awesome.  The community just got worse.
                      thebiindsniper

messiahOU812 wrote:

The outcry of the community should be enough proof.

I'm going to stop you right there.  This topic is about the embarrassing nature of the community itself.  With that being said, when did screaming 9 year olds all of a sudden constitute a reasonable argument against the Call of Duty franchise?

~RUGGED SAVIOR

• 18. Re: Black Ops 2 multiplayer was awesome.  The community just got worse.
                        deamonomic

messiahOU812 wrote:

There is nothing that requires proving. The outcry of the community should be enough proof. The steep decline on preorders for Ghosts compared to past titles should be enough proof. The decline over previous years in player numbers online should be enough proof. But, let's just blame the community, that's requires much less work than actually fixing the game.

no. Why? because that outcry you talk about, is heard in every game. Its heard in Halo, Its heard in gears, battlefield. Every single game on the market. Why? cause lag is the #1 complaint for anything online.

and actually, they have been selling more and more copies with each year. Millions still play the games.

There is nothing that requires proving... HA. and you wonder why you dont get taken seriously. Might it have to do with the fact that so many people cry wolf? I can pull up more videos of the game running fine then of it being broken.  Infact most of the videos out there claiming lag problems, more often then not either dont have lag at all or its not alot. We have far more proof that the game is not broken like you claim then you do of it being broken.

All these complaints that you see on these forums, were complaints in ALL of the Call of Duty games going back to CoD 3. It truly is funny how the community keeps saying the same crap year after year and yet they are still here. When ghosts releases, it will be the worst in CoD history and BO 2 will be an awesome game. Im going to laugh when your back here saying the same things.

• 19. Re: Black Ops 2 multiplayer was awesome.  The community just got worse.
                          deamonomic

you know everyone who has claimed what your claiming has been proven wrong. Those that posted videos claiming what you do show that they simply dont understand the small things in the game.

Black Ops 2 and The Illusion of Lag (rewritten ... | Community

1 2 3 4 Previous Next