3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 29, 2013 12:49 PM by kkiller14 RSS

Hardcore Mode Details?

leethl

I can't find anything related to hardcore for Ghosts...ie. Does it even exist as a mode?  If it does, will all game modes be available for HC?  Will the spawn delay be removed like they finally did in Black Ops 2? I've looked at all videos of gameplay, watched all the release videos, read every site I can find...But not one mention of Hardcore, nor any details...If you are in the know or have other insight or information, please pass it along to all the hardcore players!  Thanks Tog-Sleek.

• Re: Hardcore Mode Details?
          kylet345

Since Core is main game type, that's what they'll show. There's no doubt that it will be in the final game. As for how it is, it'll still more than likely be the same as before. Less health, HUD gone, etc.

leethl

Thanks for the reply...of course if its in, it will the same, no hud, less health...Agree with you, but I want to know about the spawn delay and which games will be available...ie. spawn delayed in BOPS and MW3, but they finally took it away for BOPS2 and going back, it's hard to play with it now...As for the games, they only included I think 4 of the like 10 different games for Core in HC mode, which is BS since it's just adjustments and you can create them easily enough in custom...so no reason not to make every game / map available for HC just as it's done for Core...I would invite any replies if someone understands why they didn't include every game type in HC, might be some technical reason, but I can't figure out what it is...?

kkiller14

Playlist information is coming closer to launch.