14 Replies Latest reply on Sep 30, 2013 6:50 AM by jeepchick RSS

adult rated!

this game like all the others are rated for adults,so why are there so many young kids under the age playing this?? this should be monitored and handled ..im so tired of hearing screaming kids on this adult game.they arent allowed to purchace this game nor should they be allowed to play it live.thats jus bad parenting if u allow your kids to play this period! something needs to be done to correct it.these lil kids need to be banned an removed.am i wrong?

Latest reply: on Sep 30, 2013 6:50 AM by Replies: 14 in Black Ops II Xbox 360
        • Test #1
          Re: adult rated!

yes, you are

Last Edited: Sep 29, 2013 3:41 PM
          • Test #1

Bad parenting to allow the child to play? Nah, some kids can be mature enough to handle a game like this. Its not ultra gory or anything.

Bad parenting to not keep an eye on the kid? Maybe. But then the kid could be perfectly behaved when mummy and daddy are home, and thus they could be quite justified in not expecting their darling little angel to turn into satans mouthpiece behind their backs.

And, after all, you have a mute function and can block XBL communications, and report if they are truly deserving of it.

Last Edited: Sep 29, 2013 3:52 PM
            • Test #1

In America at least, it would be illegal to ban minors from playing this game. However, I do get where youre coming from, and I wish that kids would get matched with other kids instead of normal players.

Last Edited: Sep 29, 2013 4:04 PM
              • Test #1

How many of you that oppose kids playing are actually the kids that were playing 4 or 5 years ago?  I wish my parents would have not allowed me to play ET on Atari 2600.  That game was so bad it scarred me for life. 

Last Edited: Sep 29, 2013 4:15 PM
                • Test #1

The censorship of media is a bit dubious when it comes to violence.  The news is a good source of finding violence.

Last Edited: Sep 29, 2013 4:53 PM
                  • Test #1

online content is unrated...the rating only applies to the campaign...sorry bro

Last Edited: Sep 29, 2013 5:14 PM
                    • Test #1

I could be wrong, but it sounds like you're just annoyed by squeakers, so mute them/block them/avoid them/etc.

Last Edited: Sep 29, 2013 5:42 PM
                      • Test #1

well if the same says it is for 18++ , then it should be , or at least act like 18+

Last Edited: Sep 30, 2013 2:18 AM
                        • Test #1

just turned 18 then yeh ?

Last Edited: Sep 30, 2013 5:46 AM
                          • Test #1

There are more adults acting irrational in game than annoying little kids. The kids can take a beating and shrug it off while a lot of adults will whine, complain about the weapon/setup you're using, and dashboard when things aren't going his way.

Kids are not the problem. It's the whiny man-child in almost every lobby that thinks the game is broken when he gets owned.

Last Edited: Sep 30, 2013 6:35 AM
                            • Test #1

You are expected to post responsibly when creating new threads. Duplicates of existing threads, authored by yourself or not, and gratuitous bumping is considered spam. Spam is subject to lock or deletion at our discretion.

You can find the above in our Black Ops 2 Community Etiquette & Guidelines.

We've had plenty of discussion about this topic on these boards. All of it can be searched. Do a search and find those existing discussions. Read what other people have posted and contribute your thoughts to those threads.

Claire JeepChick | Forum Moderator: Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts
                              Questions/Concerns/Quibbles/Comments? Send me a PM

Last Edited: Sep 30, 2013 6:50 AM