1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 25, 2013 6:45 PM by OGHuxtable RSS

Banned

I have been playing black ops 2 on my ps3 tonight. I havn't played this game myself in a few months. Its quit possible some guests in my house played the game while i was busy or whatever. but i turned on the game and went into the lobby and a warning came up on my screen im gonna power phrase it because i cant remember it word for word. But it basically said : "warning, you're quiting games to early please stop" something along those lines. I said to myself "ok fair enough must have been the guests" so I played a few games there with the room mates and then it comes up I have been permanently banned. It didn't give a reason why. So i would like to know why did this happen? my ID is  "krazy-kooper"

• Re: Banned
          OGHuxtable

We understand your concern regarding your account; however, we do not have the details of your ban. Please take a moment to review the Security & Enforcement Policy which outlines reasons an account can get banned Activision Support .

Additionally, bans are not subject for further discussion or appeal.  Before any action is taken, the account is carefully reviewed to prevent a false positive.

In accordance to the Community Forum Guidelines & Etiquette Community Forum Guidelines & Etiquette  this discussion will be locked.

Please do not create another discussion regarding this matter.

Regards ^AH