TRaining is just about anywhere. Think zigzags and cut backs. Don't kill Templar Zs, just run in a circle around gen, take your time. IF you want high rounds then yes staves and jet li gloves are good upgraded. (Basically have to do the EE, then you will have the best training spot in zombie history. ) golden shovel, dig dig dig.... Then you can get more perks and a gold helmet if that's you're fancy.
- Any generator is a great place to train
- Run in circle around the generator without killing the Templars, and hopefully do all generator on early round (before 10)
- There is only Maxis Drone and Zombie Shield as buildable, and yes any table. The staff are build differently so i won't consider em into this
- Staff, Thunder Punch, and the New Monkey Bomb (not sure the real name lol) are all worth it. Specially if you upgrade the staff, they are really awesome even at high rounds.
- You get the golden shovel when you dig enough piles (not sure how many). Once you get the golden shovel, get a zombie blood and try digging a pile, you might discover another golden thing
Hope this helped
Activate generators with zombie blood if you have difficulty with this task in higher rounds, or simply run around the generator, you dont have to kill them.
If you only looking for a quick game to round 30-40, dont pick up any parts for the staffs except disks. Pointwhore till about 10-12 and get 2 PaP'd weapons, i would recommend starting pistol and STG in fact at the end of round 7 get STG and stamina up to deal with soldats. When ready and set up to kill, go to crazy place and train in the middle or run around side walls, this is a 1hr30 minit strategy till round 30.
If you looking for 40+ game then im afraid doing the EE is probably most effective way i know at the moment.
Thanx.. I always killed the Templars, thinking the more I kill the faster the Gens would fill up.
The box has not been kind to me. I usually stick to wall weapons. MP40 has easily become my fav. on this map.
also I notice yesterday around round 11 that some Templars just randomly spawned at a Gen and started to destroy it.
I noticed a blue light and followed it and thats what happened. Sorry, I've been playing everyday just hadn't had time to research it. Also one more thing, has anyone ever really found out exactly how many Z souls are need at each box.
Getting the T.Punch I mean. Seems like I'm there all day killing Z's.