1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 60 Replies Latest reply: Oct 7, 2013 12:21 AM by Leper_Messiah85 Go to original post RSS
      • 40. Re: flak jacket is op

Sorry about that lol

well its public now.

• 41. Re: flak jacket is op

Nope, i just set it to tdm, played the the enemy team and made the video. No modified rules.

• 42. Re: flak jacket is op
            deamonomic

college101 wrote:

Nope, i just set it to tdm, played the the enemy team and made the video. No modified rules.

I highly doubt that. I have never seen a player survive a headshot + crossbow explosion. you simply do not have enough health to do it. The only times it will happen like that is if A; its a fluke, or B its a custom game. Record and show that the rules are correct. Im skeptical because people actually DO try underhanded stuff like that all the time trying to "prove" whatever it is they want. And I have tested this several times Not once did I survive. If your test was true I would have survived. There is no he dies this time and not the next. So there is something different.

• 43. Re: flak jacket is op

Did you watch the video?

I shot the target in the head twice and even let the target recover to show its not a fluke. the health is set to 100% so unless thats too much health idk what to tell you.

• 44. Re: flak jacket is op
                Dush_Bag

Thnks for that....yup seems like ur right...

have u checked this along with another player...looks like a glitch on split screen...have u changed anything in the pvt match settings ?

Thanks again for sharing the Video bro...what can i say ill giv u another link to a video have a quick check on that...sadly its not my video im at work at the moment

this is drift0rs in depth on Crossbows..
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eepl4WKkRSE

If you think FJ is OP what do u suggest to balance it ? killing anyone with one nade, c4, claymore,bb should be out of the question...remember scavenger replenishes all explosives...I think how u hav to look at this is looking at the pick 10 system..

If u select an explosive it will cost u one point....FJ costs u one point....therefore they cancel each other out...all balancing in this game from what i understand revolves around the pick 10 system.

• 45. Re: flak jacket is op
                  deamonomic

college101 wrote:

Did you watch the video?

I shot the target in the head twice and even let the target recover to show its not a fluke. the health is set to 100% so unless thats too much health idk what to tell you.

I did watch it and there is no way that he should have survived. I tested it myself repeatedly as well as others have said that 1 hit will kill. 1 hit should kill thats how it should be. so if yours is not then something is off. I ask that you rerecord and show the rules before you start the game, let us watch the game load, watch you run over there and shoot him again in the head. This way we eliminate the possibility of someone trying to pull something underhanded.

• 46. Re: flak jacket is op

To be honest I am not smart enough to suggest a creative change. I asked the community for its thoughts and just about everyone wanted it to remain as it is. So its in the hand of the devs as always. But thank you for watching. And the perk system is fine, I just thought its a bit wacky that something like flak jacket can actually make a person survive against an arrow to their head that explodes lol

• 47. Re: flak jacket is op
                      Dush_Bag

u have to understand ppl have lot of issues with explosives...im sure u have played MW2 ? if the blast shield in that was as practical as flack jacket in this game the biggest problem in that game would have somewhat neutralised. im a very pro gun on gun player (except when it comes to crossbow....its a challenge to play with that thing) thus i have to say im a big fan of how FJ works in this game ....

• 48. Re: flak jacket is op

Just made another video that shows what you asked, just waiting for it to be uploaded.

• 49. Re: flak jacket is op

I have to admit, fj is effective even if it is questionable. But my QQ's about fj are over. I understand explosives can be frustrating and I can see why it would be necessary to keep it in bo2 like it is now.

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next