23 Replies Latest reply: Oct 6, 2013 10:50 AM by Lumamaster RSS

Im so bad help me!

Hey.

I dont play black ops 2 for long im now prestige 2 and lvl 17.

I have the feeling that im not getting better i almost tried every weapon except the snipers i cant play with snipers

I watched so much tutorials how to get better but nothing helped.

Sometimes i have a KD of 1.2 which is very good for me and sometimes i just have a KD of 0.3.

Can you help me pls how to get better and which weapons are good and which score streaks?

• Re: Im so bad help me!
          phxs72

From the sound of it your biggest problem is inexperience.  Past that we'd need to know more about your preferred playstyle and gamemode to make any suggestions.

Momba1

AN-94 + Fast Mags + Stock, and here's one of my CaC's -> http://i.imgur.com/K7bVCR1.jpg if you're being pelted by C4 or Lethal's then substitute Hardline for Flak Jacket. The SCAR-H is another almost equally good AR to try with the same load outs.

Perhaps the most important tip is to find Head Glitch spots on the map and in general learn how to evade using cover. Never get into a gunfight if possible when you're near death, so allow yourself time to heal.

Parties are your biggest threat / allies so my advice is to join a Clan or a Party when playing.

Scorestreaks depends entirely on how long you can stay alive and what game types. Personally I'm a huge Warthog player but you need 1400 points. The most annoying scorestreaks are UAV, Hunter Killer, CUAV or Lightning Strike. I've played those plenty and I know I annoyed the hell of the other players; countless Lightning Strikes and Hunter Kills --- LMAO.

I also have the problem on a few weapons that i can only play good with a reflex sight

And what can i do against spawnkillers or rushers?

Momba1

On the AN-94 and SCAR-H you don't need a Reflex sight and if any sight sometimes I use the MMS with Hard Wired (nullifies EMP's and CUAV). The Tac Insert is your best defense against Spawn Trappers or an LMG class with FMJ + Extended Mags and spray like hell (Wall Bang). Otherwise it depends on how they have you Trapped, and a 2x EMP + Engineer is a other way. Then with a Tac Insert and once I'm in their Spawn ... my turn!

My responses here - http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200751719

I'm a Rusher and Campers are my Achilles heel ... so either Rush or Camp. Pff I've had a Shield CaC as a 'portable head glitch' with Shock Charges so I'm not flanked plus I might add a Bouncing Betty.

All of this entirely depends on the Map and Game types.

When I play HC (Hard Core) I've lost count of the players ******** because I'll run a FAL (no Select Fire) + MMS and Wall Bang the crap out of the map ... they're mad because I screwed-up their little Scorestreakies. Hard Core has a tendency to 'level' the playing field; ya you die fast BUT so do they.

This is my first CoD what exactly is headglitching?

Momba1

Drift0r has a ton of Weapon and Informational Guides; example Head Glitching - Black Ops 2 In Depth - Head Glitch - YouTube

phxs72

Headglitching is when someone positions themselves behind cover and when you approach them all you see is the top of their head but they often have a full view of your body.  It makes them quite difficult to kill and you an easy target.  It's a common tactic used in CoD.

And do you know how i get the weapons fast on gold? Because i dont do much headshots and if i try then i always die.

keep playing and having fun....you will get better daily....it just takes time...don't get frustrated and play the beginner game they have that helps you...its like a tutorial but not really...real good players cant get into it...and you will get a diploma after you complete it

phxs72

I've actually gotten everything diamond.  So yes I do know how to do it.  For SMGs I'd recommend the laser sight and hipfire around the neck area.  For ARs and LMG a sight helps.  I personally liked the EOTech and the Hybrid sight.  You have to learn your guns recoil pattern but generally speaking for any gun that has recoil you want to aim for the upper chest and allow your gun to kick it's way into a headshot.  Guns that don't kick (ie the M27, MTAR, etc) need to just be aiming for the head unless you are getting shot at and then aim for the upper chest again.  Your flinch from the bullet fire will often kick you into the headshot.

Momba1

Depends on the 'weapon(s)' you want Gold/Diamond. The fastest path are small maps like Nuketown and Hijacked, but some weapons like the SVU-AS play Hard Core. (Bad Core weapons are often OP Hard Core weapons) Yeah for headshots either the Reflex or MMS (wall bang), and IF you want them fully Prestiged then never wait and Prestige a weapon as soon as possible. Another shortcut is always do the No Perks/No Attachment CAMO's simultaneously. During No P/A I would work on my Secondaries and Specials and/or load up on Lethal's...Wildcard's are separate from Perks & Attachments; exception e.g. Primary Gunfighter or those used in conjunction to the CAMO weapon.

Trick to gun Bloodthirsty's - play KC and use the Tags as bait, camp with Shock Charges. Also DEM where the spawns are fixed, head glitch and camp the bomb site where waves of players are coming towards (2) two objectives. Most of the time I had Skulls 10 BT's finished by the time I had my no P/A completed. Otherwise if the Objective is to the 'Right' then go to the 'Left.' ... Depends on how strong a player you are.

ONLY Core and Hard Core count for headshots and CAMO's; Boot Camp and Combat training do not count!

Is there a mode where i can select that i only want to play for example nuketown TDM?

Momba1

Only when there's a Playlist that specifies that or any particular Map/Game type. A couple weeks ago the 'Game of the Week' was Nuketown with various game types including Hard Core. Last week it was Hijacked.

However, this week it's NUKETOWN FOREVER ... OMG if it is actually a 'permanent list' ; it's a variety of Moshpit games (all types) and I would assume both Core and Hardcore. I haven't played it yet since the list changed. Now a days when I see Nuketown ... I play something, anything, else.

Also like last week 2XP Weapon Weekends accelerate your Prestiging, or in half the time. Normally, as I recall, MAX = 250 kills so during 2X Weapons 125.

Tip: Assuming 'Gold' is your priority then once you get to Level 55 stay there, Prestiging and going back to Level 1 will only delay the process and you 'can' use the 'Refund' token to access other guns IF you run out of tokens.

Do you mean i should not do prestige?

Momba1

If you want your Clan Tag Prestige 1 and/or Emblem Prestige 2 or you're going for 'Mastery' of a weapon. Example - Initially every weapon starts with no attachments, and you kill 'X' number of times attachments are added until you reach MAX level. However it doesn't stop there, you can opt to Prestige your weapon another two (2) times (starting with no attachments) and IF you're going for a Weapons Master Calling Cards then it's required.

If you meant Prestige X Level 55 -> Prestige X+1 Level 1 then you'll need to get back to whatever Level the 'gun(s)' is/are unlocked at again to get them e.g. Gold. In other words if you're working on a Gun/Weapon that isn't unlocked until Level e.g. 35 then you're SOL until you're back up to Prestige X+1 Level 35 again. During 2XP it's typically not a problem, I have Prestiged 2-3 times during those weekends. However, if you're in a 'rush' for Gold then not only is your access to the particular Weapon is delayed but also for Perks that facilitate the process.

My first two permanent unlocks were Flak Jacket and Tactical Mask.

Depends on your priorities.

try not ton rush alot let your team mate go first sometimes so if he get killed you know where it came from stay a safe distance though and learned the maps i have a 3.14 k/d amd i use the mba18 and i do good use eingeneer it helps alot when trying to get scorestreaks trust me

BUY THE CHEAT AND YOU FILL LIKE PRO!

Lumamaster

If you truly have trouble, i recommend playing Combat Training for a while. I used to be as bad as you and i played Combat Training for about 3 months or so. When i went out, i was quite good and was able to beast-mode Core. I would suggest trying to get good first with some practice before going for Camos.