Keep in mind robots are passing by every 2 minutes and couple seconds, and all 3 robots at once are passing only every 4 rounds.
1. Grab shovel, don't kill any zombies, capture Generator 1, open first door to Generator 2, check dig spot (hope for x2, or Mauser) if no x2 come back to spawn and take x2 from box, kill all zombies.
2. Open next door, check dig spot (same expectations) if Mauser empty buy MP40, kill all zombies except one (8 shots with Mauser or one with MP40 and knife), capture Generator 2, open Workshop and No Man's Land, check dig spots for Blood Money, capture Generator 4, buy Jugg if possible, kill last zombie near Jugg's chest or middle chest.
3. Just kill zombies near the same chest (about 12-13 of them), if Jugg wasn't affordable earlier it should be now.
4. Kill more zombies, chest should be filled up and 1 or 2 zombies left (I think there are about 18 of them this round), all 3 robots are walking in this round so there is higher chance for Odin to pass by twice in a row, kill last zombie or 2 near another chest.
5. Kill zombies at the chest (there should be around 24 of them).
6. Kill few more zombies at second chest (around 4-6), lead rest of zombies to either church chest or Stamin-up chest, kill them there (about 27 zombies this round, so around 20 should be in 3rd box).
7. Fill 3rd box with 10-14 more zombies, get rest of them to last box and kill(about 28 zombies this round, so last box is half filled).
8. Again all 3 robots crossing at once at this round, kill Panzer, if killed quickly there should be still time left before robots come, fill last box. If you didn't manage to fill it this round and killed some zombies while killing Panzer u should be able to finish it next round.
As you can see One Inch Punch can be obtained at round 8 and if not it should be easily done at the end of round 9 or 10.
i will run around until the robot passes and as soon as they lift their foot i will start feeding the box, i do this for all of them. i wont start feeding the box until right after the robot steps there. that way you have enough time to fill them. it is time consuming but it the robot resets the box, you will have to fill it again on a higher round which may kill you easily. i usually start filling them as soon as i can on round 5 or 6 and usually have the thunder fist by round 11. i do this on solo