2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 4, 2013 5:01 AM by camisdabomb RSS

origins - air strike throw time limit (solo mode)

ok so im playing solo i place all staffs inside robots , then when i goo push red button i wait till he says 1 says 0 in my head hit button.... sequence something it says when its pressed...... fly out the top of robot throw air strike nothing happens too the crater this may a smooth 7- 9 seconds is it still to late too throw im doing it solo

add me : xXSHORTYXx LO

Bloody_Bup
        • Test #1
          Re: origins - air strike throw time limit (solo mode)

You don't have time to run to the fence and throw it, you need to throw it above boxes while running. I practice with semtexes while waiting for robot. If robot is coming and leg is closed I wait for him too pass, practice my throwing, run to church for more semtexes and come back and robots should be passing again. Also a little tip: after you fall from robot, you always face same direction, seal is always to your right.

Last Edited: Oct 4, 2013 2:06 AM
            • Test #1
              Re: origins - air strike throw time limit (solo mode)

Agree with the Semtex. If you look at the fence just past the stack of boxes where the Yellow record spawns sometimes you will notice a notch in the fence. After you exit the robot and come up the ramp pull out the bomb and aim just over the fence where the notch is. You only have time for 1 throw so make it count.

Last Edited: Oct 4, 2013 5:01 AM