19 Replies Latest reply on Oct 15, 2013 12:30 PM by nicedrewishfela RSS

Down to under a month!!!

Well, were at under a month, I am pumped for Ghosts!!! How does everyone else feel about it, am I the only one stoked!!!

• Test #1
          Re: Down to under a month!!!

Id rather pay them double the money and have ghosts now than have to put up with bo2 for another month :/

Last Edited: Oct 6, 2013 4:22 PM
          • Test #1

I wouldn't go as far as to say I was pumped for Ghosts but I am looking forward to a new game, I don't buy many games and when I do I tend to keep them and get my money's worth, money is not a problem but it's a question of priorities.

I just hope it plays smoother and more consistent than BO2 did, which I didn't even put 3 days play into, although value wise that's still good but it's nowhere near what I put into other games in the series.

I owned a PS3 and XBOX copy of BO2 but I'll only get a copy of Ghosts for my Xbox this time, as I traded in my copies of BO2 months ago because i didnt play them and as usual got peanuts as a trade in price.

I can't justify buying an Xbox one either as I don't want the Kinect hardware so if they don't offer it without it at any time I won't buy one, and yes I will be buying that other game as well the one that no one dare mention on these forums.

Last Edited: Oct 6, 2013 4:38 PM
            • Test #1

I can't honestly say I'm "stoked"....I'll be awaiting some of the discussions here and also some gameplay footage, before considering this time round.

Last Edited: Oct 6, 2013 4:39 PM
              • Test #1

I'm excited for it for sure and I can't wait to get my hands back on it. See what's changed and of course see the new maps and modes.

Last Edited: Oct 6, 2013 5:57 PM
                • Test #1

Not even on my radar until I find out what modes are available in HC and Ricochet is confirmed to not be part of HC. I'm not expecting to hear this news until after the game comes out so definitely won't be picking it up at launch.

Last Edited: Oct 6, 2013 7:33 PM
                  • Test #1

I'm not "head over heels", but I am looking forward to it. BO2 has bored me (I overplayed it ) and am looking for some revitalisation for the Cod series

Last Edited: Oct 7, 2013 3:41 AM
                    • Test #1

Not stoked at all. More apprehensive if it will be any better or more of the same as the past several titles have been.

Last Edited: Oct 7, 2013 6:31 PM
                      • Test #1

Im stoked Activision makes the best call of dutys Its gona be sweet!

Last Edited: Oct 7, 2013 7:11 PM
                        • Test #1

wait for a few weeks after it launches. that way when the day 1 people buy and no life it, they can tell us how good this COD is next to the older ones.

Last Edited: Oct 7, 2013 8:57 PM
                          • Test #1

I already pre order it and indeed I'm anxious to have some fun... But meanwhile I just hope to see some new footage game play ...

Last Edited: Oct 8, 2013 1:34 AM
                            • Test #1

Im VERY excited! Reserved my clan from mw3 and bo2 on ghosts and got me excited to play!  I hope they bring back competitions with prizes or things you can use in game like they had in mw3 on Elite!  Those were some very fun times entering the team deathmatch competitions solo. Some of the most fun gaming times i have ever had! I just hope this time that they can control the cheating etc, in MW3 like the first 100 places of most every competition were cheaters or boosting and got disqualified.  Squads and blitz look very cool also as a alternate game type. i have a feeling im going to spend a lot of time, making and progressing my squad, seems fun! So YES im very pumped about COD: Ghosts. Cant wait to play!

Last Edited: Oct 13, 2013 12:39 AM
                              • Test #1

I'm Very excited as this time it looks like everything is balanced out in the shot gun and sniper sections

Last Edited: Oct 13, 2013 6:20 PM
                                • Test #1

I'm just happy that clans really mean something now & not just for soft challenges.....like get this many kills etc. now clans defend terrority..... AWESOME

Last Edited: Oct 13, 2013 8:13 PM
                                  • Test #1

Speaking as one massive fan who lives breathes and cant bare the the thought of not buying cod every year of course im excited. But im still concerned about little things that mean a lot to me that dont appear to be in the game. And with no finished build footage its taken the edge off it for me. Read my previous posts for details to save repeating myself.

I love hosting fun private matches and giving commentary to the game and therefore need certain tools to do that job effectively.

Im excited about the maps and the audio is very important and seems atlast to have been properly addressed. Remember how good the guns sounded in cod 4? I just hope the explosives and grenades actually do something in this game unlike bloomin black oos 2 when all you heard when you planted a claymore was...the enemy has destroyed your equipment??? Tedious....

Last Edited: Oct 15, 2013 2:30 AM
                                    • Test #1

well ive got about 6 - 7 weeks to wait before i can play it so im trying not to think about it to much i was thinking of renting it for a week for the 360 but im not sure if my rank will transfer to the xbox1 so i might just wait

Last Edited: Oct 15, 2013 7:19 AM
                                      • Test #1

Looking forward to giving it a go.

My excitement is a bit tempered this year because of the fact I rarely have time to play anymore. There is so much going on at home I just don't get to fire up the XBox as much as I used to, so I live vicariously through you all here on the boards during down time at work.

Last Edited: Oct 15, 2013 12:30 PM