3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 7, 2013 3:13 PM by PeterPanzer903 RSS

Ohh NO they didn't!

boybad

Did they just patch a zombie behind the window?

Could not take a brake last night guys, was it just my game or they patched this?

• Re: Ohh NO they didn't!
          PeterPanzer903

I had zombies coming straight through fully boarded windows on MoTD and Origins last night. I've seen them come through a window with only one board many times, but never through one completely built up. Came running to the Wardens office and the first window on the right a zombie crawled right through te boards, almost f***ed me up and downed me.

boybad

How to take brakes on ORIGINS?

Well holding down a button to repair window doesn't work anymore or does it? After the window is fully repaired you have to move away to repeat, this is horrible! WHY? ouuu why on earth would they patch this? The only way for a legit player to go for a pis, maybe we should start jumping in to walls as well? they never seem to patch those.

PeterPanzer903

Lol, I hear ya. I don't like glitching, mainly when used to further your game with no effort, with that being said though, I used the glitch spots in the steps in front of the lighthouse on CoTD, and the rock in Moon's Biodome. Only for the reason to go RUN and piss. I'm sorry, I'm not going to wear a diaper while I play for 8 hours straight.