20 Replies Latest reply: Jul 3, 2014 9:42 PM by K_gany RSS

Looking For BO2 Ps3 Clan

LindsayLosrface

Hey, my name is Lindsay. I'm looking for a good clan for BO2 and, eventually, Ghosts. I have a 1.6 kill/death and a 2.13 win/loss. I like to win and I like to end the game with a positive ratio. So if anyone could help me find a clan or knows of any good clans that are recruiting, I'd appreciate it. Thanks (:

• Re: Looking For BO2 Ps3 Clan

Whats your PSN

IMMORAL GODS ARE LOOKING FOR ACTIVE MEMBERS FOR PS3 AND PS4 GHOST AND BO2.  WANTING TO ADD MEMBERS TO CARRY OVER TO GHOST FOR PS3 AND PS4. WE ARE A LVL 29 CLAN WITH  SOME ACTIVE PLAYERS. WANTING TO CREATE ACTIVE TEAMS WITHIN THE CLAN. LOOKING FOR  REAL CLAN  MEMBERS WHO ARE OF SAME MIND SET  ONE TEAM ONE FIGHT AND WHERE WE CAN ENJOY PLAYING TOGETHER. WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR ARE ACTIVE MEMBERS TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP FORWARD.  HERE ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN THE CLAN ALONG WITH POSITIONS WE ARE LOOKING TO CREATE IF INTERESTED .

LOOKING FOR MEMBERS TO BE:

Council Leaders

Division Leaders

Section Leaders

Generals

Internal Affairs

Clan Youtube

Clan Recruiter

-MUST BE A ACTIVE MEMBER

-MUST PLAY ALL CHALLENGES WEEKDAYS DURING THE 22 HOUR PERIOD(MINIUM 2 1/2 HOURS PLAY TIME).

-MUST PLAY ALL 3 HOURS OF CLAN OPS ON WEEKENDS

-MUST HAVE A MIC /IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE BE ABLE TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS GIVEN

-MUST HAVE K/D OVER 1.00 IF LOWER WE CAN DISCUSS IT

ADD or MESSAGE ME TO APPLY AND LET ME KNOW THAT YOU SEEN THIS MESSAGE:

FUIMGR8-LEADER

You play video games to do what? To get on a website every day for hours on end, to pick through topics that probably don't even concern or interest you? You join clans to play with like minded individuals, so you don't have to play with random "pub rats", so you can work as a Team with a common objective (not just everyone running around like chickens with their heads cut off).

You thinking of joining a clan with a "Top whatever number" from some voting website? What sense does that even make? Who cares how many votes some clan has? When all it matters is what you can do in game.

Put your money where your mouth is, and come check out a true gaming clan, the Savage Outcast Battalion!

Yes, we have a website, and yes you are required to check it out, register and apply for membership on it. Yes, you do need to check it out and post (but it's only for the Clan Muster, which is held once per month). Beyond that we try and keep it simple. Our site is specifically for keeping our members informed as to what is going on, Clan wide. To track Events (Tournaments, Practices, etc). We do encourage our members to utilize our system, but it isn't required for you to hang around on there for hours. Get on, get informed, team up, and jump in game! Simple.

The Savage Outcast Battalion supports both casual and competitive gamers, whether you like just burning off some steam, "pub wrecking" after work, or gamebattles, we support you!

Want to lead your own Team? All you have to do is create it and recruit for it, any member (Private First Class and above) is able to create and lead their own Team, be it casual or competitive. Set your own days and times for events/practices, recruit your friends, and get to causing some mayhem.

We support multiple games across both the PlayStation and XBOX platform. So, if you ever tire of one game you can always find another within the Savage Outcast Battalion.

The Savage Outcast Battalion is a democratic organization. Have a suggestion, a comment, a concern? Bring it up, you aren't just a name or a number on a roster.

While we recognize and applaud those with high k/d's or high levels of skill in a game, neither is a prerequisite for joining or maintaining membership with the Savage Outcast Battalion. Are you dedicated to the cause? Loyal to the clan and your team? Want to have a direct and positive impact on your gaming community? That is the type of member we are looking for!

Are you:

• At least 18 years of age (will waiver younger if deemed "mature" enough)
              • Have a working microphone
              • Be able to access Savage-Outcasts.com regularly (specifically to sign that Clan Muster)
              • Be able to attend Events/Practices on a regular basis (basically be active in game)

If you can meet those base requirements (or think you can), please visit our website Savage-Outcasts.com to apply for membership.

We are brand new, so anyone with leadership experience (or potential) interested in lending a helping hand, and being apart of the "future greatness", I encourage you to check us out.

Angry-SOB-

Savage Outcast Battalion

i run a clan UKFM we are all from the UK all use headsets and currently have 30 members

we run with 3 groups of 6 in a team for mass domination we only play hardcore game modes

we are looking to recrute new members for ghost so we can have more groups running at the same time ready for the clan wars

message me on ps3 my id is Golly_Wog2013

Hi Lindsay,

Im not going to make you read a huge essay on how you should apply to my clan or why.  Im just going to tell you we are a collection of experienced BO2 players from across the globe.  We are looking for new member to join our new clan.  We are currently now registered with Ghosts so our clan will be crossing over.  Add me on PSN xOmega-_-Ghostx and join our clan through the following two links:

Guerilla Squad Black Ops 2 Clan Recruitment Link  ---->>>  https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/11469793

Guerilla Squad Ghosts Clan Recruitment Link --->>> http://goo.gl/kjLbCo

Then once you applied, add our facebook group.  We use it for clan chat to communicate better .

Looking forward to seeing you in our ranks

Cheers,

xOmega-_-Ghostx

corey7soccer7

how do you access you clan since call of duty elite shut down

jaydogeasterjr

you can join my clan on ps3 it call FAME im jaydogeasterjr

DCD-SniperShark

Hey, gamers.

I have a clan; visit my website at rdcd.weebly.com

Notes: PS3 only, BO2 only.

jellsko

hello i wanna join i am a realy good quickscoper and i would like to join

IcyBreezeGaming

Hey, my name is Tyler, and I havn't been in a clan for a while. I am a prestige master (K.D 1.55) and am good at quickscoping, and learning to trickshot better. Add me IcyBreezeGaming on PS3, note I only play Black Ops 2. I odn't go on the website much. I have a mic as well