0 Replies Latest reply: Oct 13, 2013 4:58 PM by alecfilou12 RSS

Ghosts Recrutements...

alecfilou12

Hi , I seek and recruit all serious players , motivated and especially not cheats / boosteurs . !

Our team is considered very friendly with the other clans ... I received messages of congratulations for our successful ... They came from everywhere , even in Norway , Sweden, Mexico ....

We did some good results, finishing 14th in the world as in OP clan ... have 88% victory in four days in a row ... we have the European record for " Kills " in zombies " with a total of 105,746 " Kills "....

I am available to all my players, I 'm the creator of the name of the team , because this is a team with all the players ...

I have a very good working method , always cheerful and there is a very good atmosphere in the team .. Swearing or vulgar will not be tolerated ...

I organized many competitions and so prices offered to members ... As I am part of the NCI Sony, I have contacts with people from Sony Belgium and also of England ... So I know and I have valuable information before their ad ...

As the update 4.46 11.10 that had Activision with a virus and it should not download ... I warned my players , but I shared this information with all the players that were in the list of players met , and also to other team leaders ...

So, if you want a team that wants to aim as high as possible and make you good friends , so do not hesitate and put your application ...

I am Founder - Premium - Elite ...

My gamertag is ; HarpeScorpion04

The name of the team , and ultra'inferno HLSE marker ( Hell - Side )

Everyone is welcome , alone or accompanied and any nationality ...

Cheers , Phil .