22 Replies Latest reply: Oct 17, 2013 3:18 PM by Napalm3agle RSS

Most amusing kill

deamonomic

Hey Just thought I would start a thread for fun. Whats the most amusing kill you have gotten in BO 2? For me it would have to be chasing people down with a guardian in hands, putting in right infront of them and letting the guardian slowly kill them XD

• Re: Most amusing kill
          starbuckfrack

Proof or it didnt happen

Remember that one video with the guy with the explosives running into a crowd while looking at the sky ? Classic.

Megadog14

Some guy put his C4 beneath a car and then stood on it teabagging. Shot the C4 and blew him up. Final killcam was a close up of his crotch.

SitRepPro

A split screener decided to ignore my pocket Tesla coil (shock charge) and run into it whilst injured.  It killed him/her and I was like wtf.

phxs72

I'm trying to think of a good one that I got but one that comes to mind is one where I got killed.  I think that I was working on combat knife kills at the time.  I had just dropped a guy and saw another guy with his back turned to me.  So I ran after him but while I was closing in I saw him throw a HK.  I got right behind him and them boom.  I watched the kill cam and the HK went straight up, did an unbelievably tight arc and came right back down and killed the both of us.  I know that guy had to be thinking WTF?.

Noob_Lyncher

I almost got a frenzy kill with the riot shield, but my kills were slightly outside of the time limit.

wall banging a well hidden C4 I put in a high traffic area.  tomahawks when trapped in gaurdian.  I really enjoy shooting people when they are jumping off the map in SnD.  I have also been known to put up a gaurdian up, and a well placed sentry gun right behind or with a good line to the people who are squirming through it. 

Recently I pulled something off that got alot of yelps out of the whole lobby.  Slums SnD: Last one left, I put up my UAV and killed one on the way to blue house, one red dot camping in there, so got close to the cut out to see the kid sitting in the corner with a riot shield... threw my Hunter Killer right in and somehow got the double.  CLUTCH....and lucky.

Schoat333

On Slums, I was coming through the door, and the enemy was across coming through the window, he threw a c4, I shot it mid air, and killed us both.

hairybubba1963

Had a guy shooting me through a window, then through the wall while I was trying to recover. I had a UAV up and it just earned me the points for a Hunter Killer. I figured the guy was going to kill me shooting through the wall before long so I popped up and let my HunterKiller out the window and blew him to bits.

I kept the vid and captioned it, "if you shoot me you'd better f'ing kill me !"  LOL

deamonomic

I know its not black ops 2... But in Halo 3 I once killed a rocket dude by throwing a grenade. The grenade hit the missile right after it left the tube, blew up both and kill him XD

Back on topic, In league I dolphin dived through a window and landed infront of a dude and kill him in SND for the 1 v 4 clutch XD

bouncing a c4 of 3 walls hit someone and exploded

deamonomic

how is that even possible? XD

i once threw three grenades straight in the air, then got a triple collateral on them as they fell and aligned perfectly to explode right in front of three people.  Unfortunately those three cant attest to it since after it happened they vowed to never play fps ever again.  They were also using a console powered by an elaborate pully system made out of dried dandelions woven together that lured in hummingbirds to use the kinetic energy from there wings as an alternative energy source.  Even if they played again, a lack of pollen available in their region would probably make their extremely energy efficient and organic set up have a bad connection.

phxs72

That's why you have to get the greenhouse/honey bee upgrade to generate more pollen.  It's pricey but on the plus side you get all the honey you can stand.  Set up properly those guys could have a sweet connection (see what I did there).

I actually tried to relay that exact information to them, however at the time the only way we could communicate was through Morse code, which I'm a little rusty on, and my neighbor got extremely annoyed by my constant tapping on the wall(the only place a hard wire was located).  I tried carrier pigeon, but it probably got picked off by a Falcon, or they ate it.  I still keep my window open in hopes of it returning with their response.

deamonomic

SrgntMerkWorthy wrote:

i once threw three grenades straight in the air, then got a triple collateral on them as they fell and aligned perfectly to explode right in front of three people.  Unfortunately those three cant attest to it since after it happened they vowed to never play fps ever again.  They were also using a console powered by an elaborate pully system made out of dried dandelions woven together that lured in hummingbirds to use the kinetic energy from there wings as an alternative energy source.  Even if they played again, a lack of pollen available in their region would probably make their extremely energy efficient and organic set up have a bad connection.

so they on playstation?

nicedrewishfela

Mine has to be when I threw a frag grenade, got a direct impact kill, then two more kills as a result of the explosion.

I love me some Frag Grenades.

Fabiodens

I always power trip using the RPG.. It always fun when you go in a corner and meet an enemy and then suddenly pressing trigger out of the shock. LoL Always kills both of us.

Killbook

It's final kill. Me and this guy are playing hardcore and are lagging badly. (Someone was using a lag switch so everyone was on red bar.) and we were shooting and shooting. ( I went back in theater to view this ) and he ran out of ammo and switched to his knife and not to soon I did too but I killed someone who had came in my cross-fire and we both saw the gun and ran for it. It was like something out of a spy move. I reached the gun first and 1 or 2 seconds he lunged and I shot him in the head. It was on final kill and everyone laughed then started cursing and reporting the lag switch user.

I still haven't beaten this one: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TOlV2HQK6uU

I shot a guy while he was in mid air with the BKnife.(saved but not uploaded)

heres a lucky bank I got uploaded though- Too Playa - Black Ops II Game Clip - YouTube

banned-again

suicide triple kill on nuketown playing hardcore dom

Napalm3agle

This guy aced us on SnD in League Play and started teabagging and shooting the last ody which was next to a van which blew up and killed him because he shot it and we won the game because it was 5 all!

It was hilarious!

- Napalm