2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 16, 2013 5:30 AM by maccabi RSS

Climbing

For Ghosts, I really hope the climbing mechanic is more robust, and makes sense.

One thing I hate in MW3 is walking up to an object on the ground, say a car or some rubble... and not being able to climb on top of it... But then on another map, there's a wall, tall enough that I can't see over it, but I can climb it.

It makes no sense.

I would much rather be able to tell if I can climb on something just by looking at it, and how tall it is.

• Re: Climbing
          Saltan_Wolf

when I played the game, I came across a section that looked like it be out of bounds on any other cod, but decide to jump up it to try, and it let me up and was a new route there more to the maps then ppl will think, so from that I would say if you think it looks like you can climb it you can from what I played

• Re: Climbing
            maccabi

Nitron_F117 wrote:

For Ghosts, I really hope the climbing mechanic is more robust, and makes sense.

One thing I hate in MW3 is walking up to an object on the ground, say a car or some rubble... and not being able to climb on top of it... But then on another map, there's a wall, tall enough that I can't see over it, but I can climb it.

It makes no sense.

I would much rather be able to tell if I can climb on something just by looking at it, and how tall it is.

theres def more tings to climb in ghosts and the new mantling system makes climbing  so much better esp as you can now shot while mantling stuff.

The thing is and what your basically asking for is a matter of map design , yes its annoying that some things look like they should be able to be climbed on but in fact then aren't, but you'd end up with map designers spending a ton of time making things claimbable that really dont need to be