16 Replies Latest reply: Aug 26, 2014 9:19 AM by WarBoy1993 RSS

HELP regarding Triple Kill RPG for Gold Camo

Hi. I've been attempting this camo for quite some time with no luck. Apparently after the patch, it is only possible to get this medal by getting 3 kills with an RPG, whether a flat out triple kill or a double kill and a single kill.

Today, during a HC Domination mode match, I succeeded in a double kill, and then a single kill immediately after, all with my RPG, and earned the triple kill medal, however I was not awarded with the camo. Any ideas on why? I typed this up before heading to work.

PS. I'm not familiar with how to upload my match for proof.

• Re: HELP regarding Triple Kill RPG for Gold Camo

It needs to be a triple kill with one shot

phxs72

No you can get a double followed up by a single so long as it all happens within the same kill feed.  The only reasons that I can think of outside of the challenge just glitching are one of the kills came from the RPG setting off an exploding object which actually got the kill or one of the guys you killed was already damaged by someone else and as far as the challenge goes it counted that kill as an assist.

Edit: One more thought, is the challenge unlocked yet?  It seems silly to ask but I've seen a number of questions regarding Bloodthirsty challenges not counting by folks that haven't completed their headshot challenges yet.  If the challenge isn't unlocked then it won't count.

I got mine on Headquarters, my team captured the HQ, then I hid until my team died and 3 enemies started capturing the HQ, popped up and killed them.

Not sure why this may had happened. There was another guy on the forum some days ago where he was getting 5 kills with a scavenged weapon, and he said he did it more than once, and it wouldn't unlock the Found Kills emblem in the humiliation section. Maybe after some updates it is not registering a few things. You may have to contact the developers and maybe show them proof of your situation. You won't get a straightforward answer here on the forums, all the community could do for you is help you see things you may had missed or help you brainstorm your problem, that's about it.

(I don't know what happened to the other guy with his task, as he never followed up back with us)

Found kills is really buggy, i got it after only 2 kills with a picked up gun.

Talking about buggy, I keep getting backfire medals for killing enemies who are fighting with the same weapon I'm using. I know for a fact that I didn't pick up weapons, I usually die before running out of ammo.

Unless they pick up MY weapon, and then i come back and kill them, i don't know why would this happen. I do remember though that when I was golding the shield, the same thing happened, but they had their own shield for sure, as they were fighting with gold/diamond shields and mine wasn't at that stage yet. This was a few months back.

On topic: I got my triple RPG kill not too long ago, and after much agony, it worked for me the first time. It was the last challenge needed for diamond launchers. Luck is a big factor in this challenge, keep trying!

phxs72

From what I can tell about the found kills challenge, it counts ammo resupplies from walking over enemy guns that happen to be the same as your gun the same as picking up their gun.  So any kills that you get with the resupplied ammo are considered found kills.

That makes some sense, but I tried to duplicate the same challenge for the OP in the other thread (Found Kills) and picked up a weapon, and killed 7 enemies, and it didn't register. I did this with my sister's young account, and checked to make sure that it wasn't unlocked prior to trying for the challenge.

As for the Backfire medals, I'm still getting them, especially with the KAP40 (popular weapon BTW, but I'm assuming mainly because it is the main weapon I'm using these days). Maybe its a glitch that has to do if the enemy you killed has the same attachments on the weapon as the weapon I'm holding, since the KAP40 is more than likely to be held without attachments, and the same with the shield, since you can't put attachments on it. {I rarely pick up weapons. I can barely see LMG's on the floor, let alone pistols.}

I'm going to see how many more RPG triple kills I can get, for fun, if any, in these next few days. I played some hardpoint over the weekend, and it seems as if the cluster of enemies is more likely in this gamemode than in domination. Too bad there is no Hardpoint Hardcore.

Try Ground War:  more people, greater density.

Just got a triple kill with the RPG and didn't get the Skulls camo unlocked. ******* pissed, I've been at it for three ******* days and I finally do it and the dumbass game can't register it? ******* pointless.

LittleSimsCraft

I was playing TDM in Slums and I was trying for double kills and a triple (I needed only 3 more doubles for Ronin) and I got two people with one rocket. Then a UAV came up and I saw an enemy nearby all alone. It was just me and him, no random exploding cars or anything. I killed him with my last rocket, which made it a TRIPLE. I then unlocked a camo: Ronin. My triple didn't count.

WarBoy1993

I got mine in HC dom NukeTown they all was camping there Garage and it worked this happen 2 times in same game as someone said before go with GW mostly Dom is ur better chance to watch the B flag right at the start most charge it seems for B worth a try but keep trying it took me a very long time to git that challenge and then i reset my stats and forgot how hard that one is so im in same boat