2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 16, 2013 11:08 AM by rankismet RSS

will there be DLC Create a Soldier expansion packs for face/head selection?

affinityXX

Yea one of the primary things that separates one soldier identity from another, is not the uniform/gear, it's the face/head (especially if they don't use a mask/helmet, more faces/heads to choose from gives more soldier variety before more apparel makes a difference.)  So yeah I would support buying Create a Soldier DLC that adds more heads (with unique faces and hairstyles for each ethnicity, including white, black, asian, etc.) to the selection.  

Of course they could add more gear to wear while they are at it, but just as the costume DLC market is huge digitally, I'm sure IW and Activision can really profit from expanding Create a Soldier content through DLC, and the fans that want more face/head types to choose from are willing to pay for more selection. 

Call of Duty Ghosts will definitely include a generous selection of heads, but you know there's always room for a bigger and better selection of heads/faces to choose from.  Considering adding more heads (each with its own face, ethnicity and hairstyle) is easier than customization sliders,  it's really valuable DLC to consider adding at some point of Call of Duty Ghosts.   Create a Soldier extra customization DLC packs could sell as much as DLC map packs.   A lot of fans appreciate more soldier customization.  

• Re: will there be DLC Create a Soldier expansion packs for face/head selection?
          zvers

As long as they don't sacrifice game experience for it, that's ok I guess but in all seriousness, in what CoD game have even remembered the face of person you just got into a gun battle with? If you take THAT long to analyze an enemy, YOU will be re- spawning soon if you know what I mean.

Like I said, if performance is not affected, I don't really care one way or another.

• Re: will there be DLC Create a Soldier expansion packs for face/head selection?
            rankismet

affinityXX wrote:

Yea one of the primary things that separates one soldier identity from another, is not the uniform/gear, it's the face/head (especially if they don't use a mask/helmet, more faces/heads to choose from gives more soldier variety before more apparel makes a difference.)  So yeah I would support buying Create a Soldier DLC that adds more heads (with unique faces and hairstyles for each ethnicity, including white, black, asian, etc.) to the selection.  

Of course they could add more gear to wear while they are at it, but just as the costume DLC market is huge digitally, I'm sure IW and Activision can really profit from expanding Create a Soldier content through DLC, and the fans that want more face/head types to choose from are willing to pay for more selection. 

Call of Duty Ghosts will definitely include a generous selection of heads, but you know there's always room for a bigger and better selection of heads/faces to choose from.  Considering adding more heads (each with its own face, ethnicity and hairstyle) is easier than customization sliders,  it's really valuable DLC to consider adding at some point of Call of Duty Ghosts.   Create a Soldier extra customization DLC packs could sell as much as DLC map packs.   A lot of fans appreciate more soldier customization.  

Personally... I'm all for it. I think it would be great if they gave special looking gear to vets.

I thought it was cool in MW3 when they showed prestige level from COD4 through BO.... something like that in Ghosts would be cool.