2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 16, 2013 1:57 PM by Spectorofwar RSS

players

im making this thread because I thought my last one wasn't very clear. What kinds of players do you think will dominate call of duty ghosts? what tactics do you predict will be the best?

• Re: players
          rankismet

Spectorofwar wrote:

im making this thread because I thought my last one wasn't very clear. What kinds of players do you think will dominate call of duty ghosts? what tactics do you predict will be the best?

And you still proffer no opinion of your own?

• Re: players

I think the best players will be the ones who utilize more accuracy and precision. the tactics will be more like mw2 in a sense. without the horrendous weapon imbalances (ie noob tube, model 1887s). the maps if improved will be less claustrophobic. but there certainly will be plenty of cover. I`m suspecting some maps will be more open like it was in mw2. so instead of relying on speed to get a kill it will come down to who will find the best cover and will maintain accurate. however since there is still going to be a lot of cover, every shot is going to count. so players are going to need to have a lot of accuracy within a short period of time. what hints toward this is the new marksman rifle class. people are going to use this class because they need to have accurate fire quickly while maneuvering in and out of cover. so while the maps will get bigger, the amount of cover will remain the same, so while were not going to have huge sniper fights just yet were going in that direction.