4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 17, 2013 6:41 PM by mdub RSS

Please IW, Take Out Danger Close & Deadeye.

Please for the love of god takes these two perks out of the game. Everybody hated Danger Close in MW2 and it was one of the most game breaking things in that game, so why are you putting it back in Ghosts, did you not learn anything? I can already see people running about with the MK32 a 6 barrel grenade launcher may I add and using Danger Close with Scavenger. It's going to be OP.

Deadeye will also be OP, it's going to come down to who has the better perks that'll win. It's now Perk on Perk and no longer Gun on Gun. I know it's 5 points to use but trust me when I say this, people will abuse the **** out of this perk for as long as they can. If a player is on a 10 killstreak, then they'll be unstoppable with this perk and if they use the 3-round burst fire attachment for the marksman rifles then it could be game breaking.

• Re: Please IW, Take Out Danger Close & Deadeye.
          IKEELU20

The game is already made and has shipped to some people like Ali-A. Right now they are just making copies of the game and fixing bugs as well as possibly doing some DLC stuff. They are not going to remove Danger Close and DeadEye. Also they are balanced. I heard something like every kill gets you 1/24 of a chance of doing 10% more damage(maybe a 1 bullet less). So if you are on a 10 killstreak your odds of firing an extra damaged bullet are 10 out of every 24, in simplest form, 5 out of every 12 shots. This is probably going to reduce your kill by 1 bullets but its certainly not enough to do a significant change. Also its 5 points for a reason so use deadeye and thats already 5/8 perks, put on off the grid, 7/8 although I believe after the reveal they made it 3 perk points. Now you cant have flak jaket and Tac Resist unless you give up your secondary and lethal/tactical.

rankismet

sm1thy17396 wrote:

Please for the love of god takes these two perks out of the game. Everybody hated Danger Close in MW2 and it was one of the most game breaking things in that game, so why are you putting it back in Ghosts, did you not learn anything? I can already see people running about with the MK32 a 6 barrel grenade launcher may I add and using Danger Close with Scavenger. It's going to be OP.

Scavenger does not replenish explosives... only ammo.

Perhaps explosives have lower base damage to start and all DC does is amp to what most think of as normal levels?  Let's see how it plays before calling it OP?

sm1thy17396 wrote:

Deadeye will also be OP, it's going to come down to who has the better perks that'll win. It's now Perk on Perk and no longer Gun on Gun. I know it's 5 points to use but trust me when I say this, people will abuse the **** out of this perk for as long as they can. If a player is on a 10 killstreak, then they'll be unstoppable with this perk and if they use the 3-round burst fire attachment for the marksman rifles then it could be game breaking.

Deadeye gives you a chance for increased damage... not a guarantee. Also, with the TTK I've seen, being able to take one less bullet is not that big of a deal. Another perk I would rather see in use before labeling it OP.

I can see concerns about both perks but using the OP card three weeks before release is a bit much.

They don't need to remove either perk and you can't say anyone cause I loved shooting grenades at a group of campers just for them to call me a garbage tryhard it was kind ironic for them to say that lmao. Anyways both are fine if they are applied right which I already know Danger Close was applied right cause you have a very limited amount of explosives and you can't get more using Scavenger as for Dead Eye if becomes a problem all they would need to do is lower the percentage and for the person who said it was 3 points it's actually 5 points.

mdub

sm1thy17396 wrote:

Everybody hated Danger Close in MW2 and it was one of the most game breaking things in that game

Why are you assuming that blast shield.... doesnt counter DC? Scavenger doesnt work with explosives.

sm1thy17396 wrote:

Deadeye will also be OP, it's going to come down to who has the better perks that'll win

It costs 5 points. Certainly, they can make it cost more... if its a problem?

Maybe.... you should wait to play the game, before claiming things are OP?