1 2 3 4 Previous Next 240 Replies Latest reply on Jul 26, 2014 2:27 AM by SitRepPro Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
      • Test #1
        10. Re: Quickscoping needs to be removed

the truth is its nothing more then a glitch supported by bads like you.

Last Edited: Oct 18, 2013 1:15 PM
        • Test #1
          11. Re: Quickscoping needs to be removed

Search tool is your friend. Numerous threads beating this dead horse.

Last Edited: Oct 18, 2013 1:19 PM
          • Test #1
            12. Re: Quickscoping needs to be removed

I can agree that quickscoping needed to be gimped (just like it was in Black Ops 1).  Here's why:

The sniper is supposed to be an effective long range weapon...let me repeat that, an effective long range weapon.  With that being said, the resulted counter balance involves close range engagements, which prompts the player to switch to their sidearm or second primary (via overkill).  If quickscoping itself wasn't gimped, then the sniper rifle's balance is ruined due to it becoming a one shot kill effective at ANY range.

Consider this video regarding why devs nerfed it back in Black Ops 1 (during COD XP in 2011).

There are people who think quickscoping is "balanced" and/or a preferred "playstyle".  If that's the case, then I suggest every shotgun be able to break their range limit, thus effectively allowing them to snipe enemies from across the map.  I figure it's a nice compromise since we already have one weapon type breaking the rules.  Sadly, that will never happen because shotguns are not official weapons of Faze and Optic.

P.S. - The main reason why quickscoping has remained un-gimped in MW2, MW3, and BO2 is unknown.  My best guess is because it promotes itself to the quickscoping montage makers, thus producing more sales.

~RUGGED SAVIOR

Last Edited: Oct 18, 2013 2:29 PM
            • Test #1
              13. Re: Quickscoping needs to be removed

Seems like they want to avoid bad publicity with the nerfs. But thats just my guess why they dont do something about qs. 

Last Edited: Oct 18, 2013 3:24 PM
              • Test #1
                14. Re: Quickscoping needs to be removed

why do bad players call other people bads

i will never understand

Last Edited: Oct 18, 2013 4:44 PM
                • Test #1
                  15. Re: Quickscoping needs to be removed

no it doesnt need to be its fun to quicksope and show your sniper skills

Last Edited: Oct 18, 2013 5:06 PM
                  • Test #1
                    16. Re: Quickscoping needs to be removed

Even though I hate quickscopers, no one has the right to tell another player how to play the game. They paid their 60 bucks just like everyone else.

Either adapt or use the avoid button.

Last Edited: Oct 18, 2013 5:36 PM
                    • Test #1
                      17. Re: Quickscoping needs to be removed

college101 wrote:

quickscoping is not a play style, its a glitch. camping and rushing is a playstyle, camping in a sense is the strongest type of defensive tactic for holding down a flag, bomb, or building(I dont mean spawn camping) and rushing being the most offensive and agressive type. to compare qs to either of these two is idiotic.

Its not a glitch . It was programmed into the game. 2 games ago they made it so you CANT quickscope but players got mad so they put it back in.

Why do you think that one of the last patches they didnt nerf all the ADS times , just some of them.

Last Edited: Oct 18, 2013 5:40 PM
                      • Test #1
                        18. Re: Quickscoping needs to be removed

I too hate the ridiculous quick scoping with a passion. Its the most annoying thing in the game and as I said and many others the Sniper should not be a viable run and gun weapon.

Last Edited: Oct 18, 2013 9:25 PM
                        • Test #1
                          19. Re: Quickscoping needs to be removed

To be honest qs dont bother me as much as watching a kill cam and seeing the the crosshairs several feet to side of me but still kills me. Even the hit marker is several feet to the side and my fav is the getting shot in the foot and it counting as a head shot lol. JFK round???

Last Edited: Oct 18, 2013 10:58 PM
                          1 2 3 4 Previous Next