1 2 3 4 Previous Next 63 Replies Latest reply: Oct 24, 2013 9:37 AM by CYBER-NINJA-187 Go to original post RSS
      • 10. Re: How to test if your PC will run Ghosts!!!
        maccabi

MrAdaptability wrote:

If they're not official they're not accurate, pretty easy concept. If they were accurate then Activision would have simply confirmed when asked. What about that is tough to understand?

No they wouldn't as Atvi haven't officially announced the specs hence they said they weren't official

• 11. Re: How to test if your PC will run Ghosts!!!
          Momba1

Let me simply say this, if you're looking for the minimums then I can guarantee that you will not enjoy the Multiplayer portion of the game or any FPS.

• 12. Re: How to test if your PC will run Ghosts!!!
            CYBER-NINJA-187

Yes your post officially confirms your ignorance!!!

• 13. Re: How to test if your PC will run Ghosts!!!
              CYBER-NINJA-187

I am not looking for the minimum specs, as my PC easily exceeds those.

• 14. Re: How to test if your PC will run Ghosts!!!
                Momba1

My idea of a competitive minimum is in BO2 you can peg 200 FPS with no stuttering on Medium or higher settings:

• GPU: GTX 760 or its equivalent with 2GB vRAM
                • KB: Mechanical Keyboard (USB)
                • M: Gaming Mouse 3000+ dpi (USB)
                • RAM: 8 GB of RAM DDR3-1333 CL 9 or faster and/or more
                • CPU: LGA 1156, 1366, 1155, 1150, 2011, (AM3 FX); with 4-core 2 GHz or faster
                • Monitor: 24" (or larger) 1920x1080 (or higher 16:9) <8 ms latency ; ideally <4 ms TN panels** with 120/144 Hz, DVI/DisplayPort
                • Headset: 'good' quality and preferably one with Dolby and built-in mic
                • Mouse Pad: 'good' quality hard surface (e.g. aluminium or hard plastic)

**TN are garbage for anything else than gaming.

• 15. Re: How to test if your PC will run Ghosts!!!
                  ATLW

50gb? I really doubt the game is that big. More like 13-17gb

• 16. Re: How to test if your PC will run Ghosts!!!
                    TWJackDanielsTW

It is pretty simple, Activision already came out and said the ridiculous specs that nvidia put out were not the official specs and they have not yet released their official spec yet, which is pretty easy to verify with a simple google search. No need to sticky a worthless post that has been passed around on numerous other sites and been confirmed by those sites and Activision to not be the spec.

• 17. Re: How to test if your PC will run Ghosts!!!
                      Tommy92gunner

No, you confirmed your ignorance when you started this thread without even bothering to look....

• 18. Re: How to test if your PC will run Ghosts!!!
                        CYBER-NINJA-187

I did my research unlike you, all you did was show the world your ineptitude and mouthed off throwing insults. That’s the behaviour of a immature child. Anyways I have better things to do with my time than waste them on a muppet like you!!!

• 19. Re: How to test if your PC will run Ghosts!!!
                          CYBER-NINJA-187

Activision has only made those statements to pacify the PC community, with the actual specs required appearing to be a bit of a mystery, as IW has yet to confirm or deny the Nvidia specs released. However, IW and Nvidia have formed a partnership to enhance and develop the PC version of Ghosts. I am pretty confident that the specs released by Nvidia are actually legit, as Nvidia is a reputable company and not in the habit of releasing propaganda. They may or may not turn out to be 100% accurate, only time will tell once all the DLC’s have been released?

I am backing team green, as I feel that they are probably the closest next to IW, to be in a position to announce those specs. But the easiest way to check (if you failed the System Labs ‘Can you run it’ test), is to compare your current specs to the PS4 and XB1’s specs. You should at least equal those to be able to run the game smoothly, just as the developers have designed it to be played, ergo 60 FPS. But yes the PC version will have enhanced graphics, textures and dynamic maps etc. And will be the supreme platform to show off all the new eye candy, created by the new game engine!!!

uk.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/PS4_vs._Xbox_One_vs._Wii_U_Comparison_Chart

The bottom line is simply this, until IW takes the PC platform more seriously and appoints a PC specific community manager and a PC Dev team similar to the one which Treyarch have employed. The PC community will only ever feed off the scraps of information we can find on the internet. We need a focal point, which would provide somewhere for our concerns to be addressed. Sadly IW’s silence on this matter and other matter’s PC related, clearly shows just how much they actually do care about the CoD PC community!!!

1 2 3 4 Previous Next