7 Replies Latest reply: Oct 22, 2013 3:55 PM by Mikesoccer RSS

ORIGINS EE invisible zombie issues

boybad

This glitched in 2 games now, we can not see him after about 20 tries in ZB.

I think if you kill him while not in zombie blood, you screwed.

Has anyone had this issue? Any ideas?

• Re: ORIGINS EE invisible zombie issues
          Chronickells

It hasn't happened to me but each time I have attempted it with randoms that subject always came up and thats about the 4th time i have heard it.

Your best bet is to check is that each time you get a zombie blood while looking for him see if it shows up in theater.

Because that's what I done when I was looking for the red dig sites around the map it shows up in theater everytime I got zombie blood so hopefully it will show the zombie. If it doesn't must mean its glitched.

I know you know the whole steps but could have someone picked up the maxis drone already and sitting where you built it?

boybad

No we checked everything and spend about 10 rounds looking for him or the drone, i have also got stuck here on solo, after i shot the plane, zombie blood effect stopped and i was shooting fire staff without zombie blood and probably killed him like this but i can not pick up the drone, see him or the plane in zombie blood. Some one posted before that you dont need ZB to kill him which is true but then this will happen.

Chronickells

Did you check if the next step was in progress was the templar zombies arms glowing by the staff holders in the dig site?

I'm just wondering if it carried on without picking up the drone?

Are you sure you ran around in a counter-clockwise circle in the dig site? You might have just missed him when you were looking.

BTW you can't see the plane or zombie in theater mode. I checked.