1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 49 Replies Latest reply on Nov 3, 2013 12:36 PM by unclex Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        10. Re: What's your Top 4 Perks Gonna be in Ghosts???

Let's hope so. I was really skeptical about Ghosts at first, but the more info they release the more excited I get. I wasn't planning on getting Ghosts at all until gameplay started trickling out. After BO2 left such a bad taste in my mouth, I thought I was done with COD completely. Ghosts will have to impress me to compete for my FPS gaming time with Titanfall. Fingers crossed!

Last Edited: Oct 23, 2013 9:27 AM
        • Test #1
          11. Re: What's your Top 4 Perks Gonna be in Ghosts???

IW still has a lot of work to do and the post support features, (which they have been quoted to be added) and will enhance the game much further. Providing that they are actually delivered as stated of course? Black Ops II has its merits, but for all its good points the bad ones were hard to swallow. Making for some bitter pills to gulp down, which left many of us #PCGamers with a sour taste in our mouths. And I’m sure there will be a mass exodus on the 5th?

But hey let’s all stay positive and applaud Ghosts as an all new experience and one in which gamers' will hopefully be singing the praises of real soon? Now if we can only get that darn FOV slider added PDQ!!!

Last Edited: Oct 23, 2013 11:13 AM
          • Test #1
            12. Re: What's your Top 4 Perks Gonna be in Ghosts???

CYBER-NINJA-187 wrote:

DAMN, I was hoping to have 5 or 6 perks, by dropping my Tactical and Lethal and just spamming everyone with the 6 round noob-toob!!!

LOL.

Last Edited: Oct 23, 2013 11:53 AM
            • Test #1
              13. Re: What's your Top 4 Perks Gonna be in Ghosts???

1.) Off The Grid

2.) Blind Eye

3.) Cold-Blooded

4.) Dead Silence

5.) Takedown

6.) Fully Loaded

All these in combination with a suppressed assault rifle or marksman rifle are great to flank the enemy unnoticed, say in domination my teams is being camped on A I can flank them and get near C and kill a few enemies to get my team to push up and take B or just take C depending on the situation.

I will have this setup on all my classes as I don't like to be seen or heard because of my play style unless I am using a mg and I am fine giving up my lethal, tactical, and secondary as I did without them in blopsII and I usually pick up enemy weapons.

Last Edited: Oct 23, 2013 11:55 AM
              • Test #1
                14. Re: What's your Top 4 Perks Gonna be in Ghosts???

The problem with that class is that if anyone you are attacking has speed perks you have a high chance to die.  I would say that you would need Dexterity in there at the very least.

Last Edited: Oct 23, 2013 11:59 AM
                • Test #1
                  15. Re: What's your Top 4 Perks Gonna be in Ghosts???

Maybe but if I can remain unseen it will not matter what my enemy is using. I was a HC SND sniper for my clan up to MW3 (I also do recon for my team in ARMA2 and DAYZ), so trying to stay on the edges of the map laying in tall grass/bushes and dark corners but not camping them is what I'm good at and what this class setup will help me todo. I am also aware this play style is very slow for COD with all the 12yr olds on there ADHD meds qsing and hopping around the map but its the way I like to play.

Last Edited: Oct 23, 2013 12:21 PM
                  • Test #1
                    16. Re: What's your Top 4 Perks Gonna be in Ghosts???

You don't need Off the Grid for HC SND.

As for the playstyle, you don't need to stack up stealth perks to be stealthy.

Last Edited: Oct 23, 2013 12:34 PM
                    • Test #1
                      17. Re: What's your Top 4 Perks Gonna be in Ghosts???

LOOOOOOOLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Last Edited: Oct 23, 2013 12:38 PM
                      • Test #1
                        18. Re: What's your Top 4 Perks Gonna be in Ghosts???

Excellent question, as I tend to be 50/50 between rushing and the average supporter I'll probably end up with two possible outcomes

1: Marathon

2: Agility

3: Ready up (as its called, this will speed up your aim post sprint)

4:  On the go (Might change out for resilience)

Or

1: Scavenger

2: Slight of Hand

3: Amplify

4: Stalker

5: (bonus in case I remove a weapon) Fully Loaded

Last Edited: Oct 23, 2013 7:25 PM
                        • Test #1
                          19. Re: What's your Top 4 Perks Gonna be in Ghosts???

Ready Up (1 point)

Agility (2 points)

Marathon (2 points)

Steady Aim (2 points)

Blind Eye (2 points)

Dead Silence (2 points)/On The Go (2 points)/Off The Grid (3 points)

Will probably switch between on the last two, and removing RU for Off the Grid. This is such an op combo for a run n gun HC only player.

Last Edited: Oct 23, 2013 10:16 PM