1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 59 Replies Latest reply on Nov 3, 2013 8:41 AM by GHOSTED Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        20. Re: What Made You Mad In Black Ops 2?

Hardpoint in GW would be so hectic...18 people going to the same part of the map..

CTF could possibly be a good GW gamemode. The smaller maps aren't in GW because it has more people which means its more hectic.  People already complain about the maps being too small making the spawns crazy in 6v6 which I find ridiculous. I don't really have a problem with the spawns. I guess some people don't know the limitations of how far you should push into the enemies side of the map.

Last Edited: Oct 24, 2013 4:20 PM
        • Test #1
          21. Re: What Made You Mad In Black Ops 2?

GREAT THING about Blops2 - NO HACKERS!!!

Well, there are a few glitches and some auto-fire DA controllers, but it ain't NOTHING like MW3 is.

Last Edited: Oct 24, 2013 5:27 PM
          • Test #1
            22. Re: What Made You Mad In Black Ops 2?

Oh ya, and when a group in the lobby gets all over me for being a "Wiimote drop-shotter!" but all the same guys do the DA hop shot on every kill.

Last Edited: Oct 25, 2013 3:14 PM
            • Test #1
              23. Re: What Made You Mad In Black Ops 2?

I call it the DA roundabout....they do their fancy slidewalk and such....can't do that on Wiimote....LOL I DARE anyone to try and do that on wiimote...hard to keep yer hands steady.

Last Edited: Oct 25, 2013 4:13 PM
              • Test #1
                24. Re: What Made You Mad In Black Ops 2?

Well I understand the Hardpoint being hectic, but maybe it would at least get more people to play it. I cant see CTF being a very popular GW mode because of the spawn delays. I wish hadnt gotten rid of Sabotage. I loved that gamemode

Last Edited: Oct 25, 2013 4:35 PM
                • Test #1
                  25. Re: What Made You Mad In Black Ops 2?

The community. It just keeps getting worse and worse with each new game. So much hostility as well as more and more morons blaming their fallacies on strawmen like Quickscoping and the Target Finder while at the same time using easy mode weapons like the SMGs/AN94.

Last Edited: Oct 25, 2013 5:15 PM
                  • Test #1
                    26. Re: What Made You Mad In Black Ops 2?

Jumpshotting? I did that with the wii remote all the time. Just move your thumb up from the A button to the UP button on the control pad.

Last Edited: Oct 25, 2013 6:44 PM
                    • Test #1
                      27. Re: What Made You Mad In Black Ops 2?

You're either a blind man or just being the biggest Treyarch fan boy if you don't see the problems with quickscoping.

Also about the text over BO2 you sent me the other day. You claim how easy SMGs are when they are much lower KD wise than your ARs. Your ARs managed around 2.2 - 2.8 while your SMGs are from 1.9 - 2.2 :-)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last Edited: Oct 25, 2013 6:47 PM
                      • Test #1
                        28. Re: What Made You Mad In Black Ops 2?

nintendon't wrote:

The community. It just keeps getting worse and worse with each new game. So much hostility as well as more and more morons blaming their fallacies on strawmen like Quickscoping and the Target Finder while at the same time using easy mode weapons like the SMGs/AN94.

Well I guess you're calling me a moron but everything you just said here will be you when ghosts comes out, that's my prediction because there is a pattern between both games. One thing's for sure, you won't hear me complain about quickscopers in the next game because for some reason it's been taken out, wonder why that is? Maybe they listened to all the crybabies, like treyarch listened to all of you about the pdw huh? C'mon James, why do you do this, one minute you act like a friend then you call people like me a moron, all I want to do is enjoy the game as much as you, I just don't get you..

Last Edited: Oct 25, 2013 6:51 PM
                        • Test #1
                          29. Re: What Made You Mad In Black Ops 2?

I agree Nintendon't, It seems to be getting more hostile compared to past titles like MW3 which was mainly because of the lack of patching and all those annoying glitching / hacking. What ever happened to the friendly people here... lol

Last Edited: Oct 25, 2013 8:22 PM