1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 59 Replies Latest reply: Nov 3, 2013 8:41 AM by GHOSTED Go to original post RSS
      • 30. Re: What Made You Mad In Black Ops 2?
        GamebroCrazy

Maybe because of the fact it is usually not possible to happen in reality where a sniper would sit in one spot and shoot from miles away while calculating the wind resistance if there is any. With quickscoping with a heavy rifle? How is that possible? I mean yeah it's a video game but if they want to compete with Battlefield, they need to make it look like Battlefield, right?

• 31. Re: What Made You Mad In Black Ops 2?
          GamebroCrazy

I switched the jump button to the minus button, you might like it

• 32. Re: What Made You Mad In Black Ops 2?
            GamebroCrazy

OMG! Yes, that is a nuisance! I have to mute them for trying to blow out my headphones lol

• 33. Re: What Made You Mad In Black Ops 2?
              GamebroCrazy

Well, I toke on this chick with a extremely high KD/WR and her buddies that would camp with her and I used the LMG Shoot through the wall trick and it works like a charm on Yemen... So it's not really impossible... Altough... I got yelled at for winning aganist them and for using the target finder but it was kinda of sexy that the girl was talking back at me and claiming they thought ink and tr were a problem but now they don't like CoP...

• 34. Re: What Made You Mad In Black Ops 2?

I play on gamepad now. I played off the default controls for the wii remote since MWR. Got beast with it in BO1 (beast ops 1)

• 35. Re: What Made You Mad In Black Ops 2?
                  BobbyMcGee

i get that hes a quickscope fan, or sympathizer, whatever. its easy to defend something if you enjoy it. hell sometimes i headglitch in certain maps just to shut them up, or cram a ksg down their throat on plaza. but the thing is, without quickscoping the game would be so much better. i guess he just doesnt see that.

• 36. Re: What Made You Mad In Black Ops 2?
                    nintendon't

I defend it because it's a nonissue and it's not hard to kill them. In fact that game where I readded you a few days ago was filled with quickscopers on the enemy team and I pulled like a 2-3kd that match while you were negative at the bottom of the leaderboard. (no offense)

• 37. Re: What Made You Mad In Black Ops 2?
                      GamebroCrazy

Yeah, I don't think they are a problem and they aren't to hard to kill if you are prepared... BobbyMcGee, you could use a stock on an AR and ADS while maybe doing some jump shots. You could also just C4 them to (if they aren't using flack jacket) LOL

• 38. Re: What Made You Mad In Black Ops 2?
                        WiimotesRus02

We are friendly, but people can't agree to disagree. The very people here complaining about hostility are the very ones causing it. And also in here, its very much a case of pot kettle black, because nintendon't was complaining so much about MW3 he was making podcasts of all his phone calls to activision and posting them here. I for one have had a terrible time with BO2 while everything has gone his way with it, but calls us bad players and making up excuses. So the very people who are moaning are the ones causing the problems. And truth is, I'm as tired of it as you are. Most of you here need to grow up and grow a pair..

• 39. Re: What Made You Mad In Black Ops 2?
                          WiimotesRus02

nintendon't wrote:

I defend it because it's a nonissue and it's not hard to kill them

It is hard to kill them at any range because if lag is on their side, plus the fact they can ads with DA's in a millisecond, and aim assist, a wiimoter stands no chance at all. And the fact that there are more QS's in BO2 than I have ever seen in any other game before is screaming at you that it is an exploited broken mechanic in this game, which is my guess the very reason it has been addressed by Activision for ghosts. Now, I have explained my reasons without calling you a moron, I would appreciate it if you could do the same, then the hostility will calm down and we can all discuss topics like adults, even if we don't agree. Is that ok with you?