12 Replies Latest reply: Oct 25, 2013 1:10 PM by Desertnam RSS

I see why

I have no desire to play this game. I haven't play this game in almost 2 months decide to try it today and what do i deal with? Getting out beat by quickscopers. LMG target finders silencer with ZERO recoil and that hide behind Riot Shields. Treyarch i do not get your logic in how noob friendly you made this game. I understand you wanna give the players that are new to the game some kind of chance but the stuff you put in it that help players at trash at this game like Target Finders LMG with no recoil and Riot Shields that campers can hide behind.. i just don't understand it and i hope Infinity Ward does not do the same but they probably will add death streaks again to Ghost.

• Re: I see why
          starbuckfrack

If you got outbeat by quickscopers then you really need to learn awareness. Quickscopers for me are only a problem in less than 10 percent of the games I go against them.

i do have awareness but is it completely fair when u put 3-4 bullets in the sniper that's running around like a chicken with it's head cut off and some how can take bullets or run through the bullets and raise their sniper rifle up and kill me.. QS is BS you shouldn't be able to use a sniper rifle as a shotgun it's not the point of a sniper rifle and that's the reason SHOTGUNS are in the game.

Not to spark anything, and I think it's just my personal vendetta( not much of an active vendetta), but I would much rather see big changes come to shotguns than snipers.  Not even saying that I for sure think that big changes are needed, but between the two I would pick shotguns.  I do agree with you that it sucks when you light some sniper up just to get smoked as if there is no flinch.  Just discussed this on another post.

phxs72

Not to be rude but your real problem is having been away for 2 months.  Your skills won't be as sharp as they used to be and therefore you are going to die a lot.  That is to be expected.  I'm afraid that your absence has in effect made you a noob again but not to worry.  If you continue playing, I'm sure that you'll find your form quickly.  I know when I took a week off to play Zombies and came back to MP my aim was just slightly off.  Zombies has a lot more aim assist.  So it took me a few matches to get sharp again.  I can't imagine how off target and unused to the pace I'd be after a 2 month reprieve.

Yppecaye_the_Dogged

phxs72 wrote:

Not to be rude but your real problem is having been away for 2 months.  Your skills won't be as sharp as they used to be and therefore you are going to die a lot.  That is to be expected. 

Two months is a long time.  I played for the first time yesterday in about 10 days and found myself to be rusty.  Timing and aim were both off. 

Quick scopers are rarely an actual problem.  You challenging them when you shouldn't, not being fast enough, or not adapting is the problem.  I personally never quick scope because it puts me at a disadvantage.  If I happen to be using or pick up a sniper ( rarely do) then I know that unless I'm looking down long lines of sight, I am at a huge disadvantage to have it out.  If your getting beat in CQC by snipers, your bad.  Or as previously mentioned, extremely extremely rusty. 

Don't get me wrong, I tend to get frustrated when I light one up, and when they are one shot away from death, in full flinch/red screen/about to be dead mode they quick scope me, but this happens a small fraction of the times I put the bizz down on them.

As far as riot shields accompanied by LMG's and target finders, head glitching, or C4 with fast hands and riot shield (in my opinion the most frustrating), its quite simple.  The people who tend to use them ( a minority of the game), are not good.  Therefor if your not terrible, or have fingers that function even semi-correctly then it shouldn't be a factor that leads you to put the game down for good. 

If you played NHL and the other team had a few bigger players, or faster players, would you quit.  NO.  There are ways around.  If you played Madden and a few teams had better kickers, would you quit because when it seldom came up, and usually because of your own faults, they kicked farther then you or better field goals.  My point is, what you mention is such a small part of the game, and such a minor problem to those who choose to see it as such, that to quit the game in turn is probably a direct result or reflection of your inability to adapt, or just play well in the first place.

- The unfortunately honest Realist

Yppecaye_the_Dogged

SrgntMerkWorthy wrote:

Quick scopers are rarely an actual problem.  You challenging them when you shouldn't, not being fast enough, or not adapting is the problem.

Nice.  Once you learn there's a few QSers around, stop running and walk and keep your distance and strafe when you see them. 

nicedrewishfela

If it was so "Noob-friendly"... then you shouldn't have had such a tough time killing them.

Who is the bigger noob... the guy complaining about someone else's play style or the guy winning?

If you can't adjust the problem is you. Everything has a counter, intelligence being the biggest counter of them all.

PS- No Death Streaks in Ghosts.

You just completely ignore the whole post or something? noob friendly : a term that means that makes the noobs better with OP setup such as Target Finger Silencer SMG with zero recoil that hide in a corner that head glitches a planted Riot Shield and almost impossible to counter btw no Death Streaks in Ghost i believe it when i see it uhh last time i heard that there was 2 versions of last stand in the game JUST SAYIN

gotsomestars

There is not 1 single gun in bo2 that has zero recoil.

True.  Relatively speaking, a few mine as well have none but I think the ones that don't are balanced pretty well.  It comes down to personal preference to some degree as well.  I like the way some guns kick compared to others, not necessarily because they kick more or less, but the way they kick and re center. 

Desertnam

Yeah, but LMGS have low mobility, are slower to draw and take ages to reload that can you get killed. If you're getting killed by one hiding then you have to check your corners. If they're camping behind a shield, leave them and give them a boring game.