1 2 3 4 Previous Next 116 Replies Latest reply: Nov 3, 2013 12:58 PM by xThatTributeGuyx Go to original post RSS
      • 10. Re: Clarification of Xbox One Native Resoltuion
        maccabi

Dr_QuiCKScOP3r wrote:

Are getting the PS4, Mac? I pre-ordered two PS4s and I'm planning to sell them on Ebay. I guess I will need to hold until December to get the most $$$. With the XB1 problems, PS4s will be in high demand.

honestly at this moment in time neither.

Ms completely turned me off the xb1 at the reveal and everything since makes me want one even less.

I did say a few months ago if i was to get a next gen it would mostly likely be a ps4 , but in all honesty there's nothing really amazing in the way of new ips coming out for "next gen" that i'm interested in till next year . Im also not ina rush for a new console as im gonna be getting a new gaming pc set up early next yr as a game ive basically waited my entire life is coming out

• 11. Re: Clarification of Xbox One Native Resoltuion
          Dr_QuiCKScOP3r

PC gaming, Mac? Go surround/Eyefinity or go home. lol

I was once a pc gamer.

Btw, was it Destiny?

• 12. Re: Clarification of Xbox One Native Resoltuion
            Submit2MyWill

Clarification's probably not gonna happen. It very well may be 720, it may not. If that's what makes or breaks a console for someone, I feel sorry for their shortsightedness.

I signed on for X1 because it has actually innovated and struck me as a true next-gen console instead of just better graphics and a few tricks and gimmicks. 

For what it's worth, if you've paid attention to what's gone down in the last 24 hours, Sony's got some problems of their own that they're trying to squelch.

• 13. Re: Clarification of Xbox One Native Resoltuion
              starbuckfrack

You mean they wont get fired because of their own stupidity or lack of being able to make a sales quota ?

• 14. Re: Clarification of Xbox One Native Resoltuion
                iivrruummii

Why?  Does it make that much of a difference that you have to cancel your pre-order just because it isn't native 1080?  Seems kind of irrational to me.

• 15. Re: Clarification of Xbox One Native Resoltuion
                  iivrruummii

Submit2MyWill wrote:

If that's what makes or breaks a console for someone, I feel sorry for their shortsightedness.

• 16. Re: Clarification of Xbox One Native Resoltuion
                    xThatTributeGuyx

Are you referring to the 300 MB patch that will be available at launch that will get all the launch features of the system working? If that's what you're referring to, then that is no big issue. It is SOP nowadays and just about every video game and console is doing this, including the X1. Also, I read articles that are trying to make those who aren't tech savvy believe this is a big deal when it really isn't. I've read articles making it sound like 300 MBs is half of the hard drive space when it isn't even 1% of the HDD space. What should be bigger news for all next gen gamers is the amount of space that some games will need to install their game onto your system. Ghosts alone is confirmed to take up 52 GBs of space, which is a tenth of the HDD. The only saving grace is that we'll actually be able to get bigger HDDs and exchange them out when they come out. on PS4, but no word yet on how X1 will handle this problem. Also, if you're bundling in the over heating issue, it is a non issue. That box was not ventilated and that light is a warning to shut it off or to ventilate the system. The system doesn't actually die and within seconds of them taking it out of the box, the light disappeared and all was back to normal. All in all, just a bunch of Microsoft fan boys trying to make a little hot water seem like a forest fire.

• 17. Re: Clarification of Xbox One Native Resoltuion
                      madridboy86

I would get a Gaming PC mate, as a MAC user I feel more and more creating up bootcamp of windows 7 ad playing all my PC games on it and using my MAC for Music & Personal stuff, also you CAN'T upgrade your mac after you buy it that's it until it dies

so in 2014 when the new iCore & Nvidia GPU comes out I'm selling my MAC and I'm going to pull up a monster gaming PC

• 18. Re: Clarification of Xbox One Native Resoltuion
                        Dr_QuiCKScOP3r

It's a never ending upgrade if you're OCD like I was back then. I still get the itch to upgrade every now and then but I hardly use my PC for gaming nowadays.

• 19. Re: Clarification of Xbox One Native Resoltuion
                          Submit2MyWill

. . . or the embargo is because the console comes out a week after PS4. Notice that the embargoes are exactly a week between each other.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next