1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 116 Replies Latest reply: Nov 3, 2013 12:58 PM by xThatTributeGuyx Go to original post RSS
      • 30. Re: Clarification of Xbox One Native Resoltuion
        Dr_QuiCKScOP3r

Just don't get Titan or 780. Go with pair of R9 290X, Crossfire them, and play on Eyefinity resolutions.

• 31. Re: Clarification of Xbox One Native Resoltuion
          starbuckfrack

Why even worry about it. Reviewers said months ago the consoles run basically the same.

Just because MS or Activision doesnt state anything to contrast the PS4 (or make a snappy comeback) means nothing.

To bring out lack of "news" is just the conspiracy theory that the editors of the news titles WANT you to do.

You then become a bunch of sheeple being led by your wallet just like they want you to do. You fell into their trap and now they have you by the testies.

I am not saying something as strong as "you are letting the terrorists win" but at least do some thinking for yourself. Think of the reasons you want the game or the console for YOUR reasons. Not some story twisting the facts just to hook you in.

Why worry about running a game at Native 1080p when some TVs out there cant even handle it ?

All that matters is the gameplay to me. If the game doesnt have good gameplay the graphics could be high end but the game would still suck.

• 32. Re: Clarification of Xbox One Native Resoltuion
            maccabi

starbuckfrack wrote:

Think of the reasons you want the game or the console for YOUR reasons. Not some story twisting the facts just to hook you in.

Sb i think you're missing the point why so many people are annoyed atm .

Alot of people lost faith with ms in like what 5 mins into the xb1's reveal and ms have tried to win peoples confidence back ever since with a series you complete u turns, lies and double speek. Once you strip away all the flair they added which put people off and just concentrate on what points gamers care about ie ..

does it play games

do the games look alot better than the current gen ones

can games have more features

the answer is basically the xb1 isnt a massive step up everyone was expecting. and all those people who said back when the consoles were released that the xb1 was not as powerful as the ps4 are now sitting there looking smug.

personaly i dont care if a game looks fantastic at 720 with 60fps and all the bells and whistles or at 1080 , but alot of people do, and alot of people maybe dont understand exactly whats involved in 720/1080 on a fps game- still view it well ones obviously better than the other.

Everything thats coming out of ms atm reads like we know the console cant run ghosts at 720 like the ps4 can but we dont want anyone to know till they have bought the console.

Honestly if i had preordered an xb1 the last few days would've been enough for me to cancel the order and be smart and wait till next year

• 33. Re: Clarification of Xbox One Native Resoltuion

That is why I am not rushing to buy a X1 or PS4 when they come out. I plan on giving it 6 months to year to work all the major kinks out of each one before deciding.

• 34. Re: Clarification of Xbox One Native Resoltuion
                maccabi

trialstardragon wrote:

That is why I am not rushing to buy a X1 or PS4 when they come out. I plan on giving it 6 months to year to work all the major kinks out of each one before deciding.

well if the latest "rumor" that the xbl online services are fubared is true there's gonna be a lot of really unhappy gamers in a few weeks.

Its a sad state of affairs when people expect something not to work straight from the box correctly nowadays

• 35. Re: Clarification of Xbox One Native Resoltuion

I have learned it is better to expect failure first and then when or if it does not happen you get to be mildly surprised by your good fortune at that point. Expect the worst and wait and see if not then enjoy, if so no disappointment for was already expected and planned for.

A simple way of living where media hype means nothing when it comes to a product before it is out. No stress, no worries, less disappointment if it turns out what was said bad about is true. If not still no stress or worries for not jumping on the bandwagon early either..

• 36. Re: Clarification of Xbox One Native Resoltuion
                    otisman666

Basically, I am where Trials and Macc are.  I have yet to hear anything out of either console that makes me "need" something new.  I so badly want to like the XBONE, but there is not a single feature that turns me on to it. 

The PS4?  Problem is that the majority of my FL is going the XBONE or sticking with the 360.  I really don't feel like going over to the PS4 and starting all over again.

Nope for now, I am in a holding pattern on the 360.  I know COD:Ghosts is going to be "difficult" to deal with on the current generation consoles and I still don't even know if I feel like dealing with that, but I think I am better off.  Only time will tell if we are making the right decisions.

• 37. Re: Clarification of Xbox One Native Resoltuion

If the X1 can't run COD: Ghosts at 60FPS 1080p then i'm just going to come out and say it that the X1 will go down the shitter. COD: Ghosts isn't an advanced game to run, the current-gen versions look really similar to next-gen and it's just not a high demanding game graphical wise. If the X1 can't run Ghosts at 1080p at the very start of its life cycle, then Microsoft better prepare for a short life console. I'm getting the X1 when it comes out so don't bother with this fanboy crap but this has me worried a lot.

• 38. Re: Clarification of Xbox One Native Resoltuion
                        AC_786

sell ur X1 on ebay make some extra cash and then get a ps4  and have some left over

sadly the X1 is doomed before its even launched so many 360 owners already making the switch.

• 39. Re: Clarification of Xbox One Native Resoltuion
                          mdub

maccabi wrote:

trialstardragon wrote:

well if the latest "rumor" that the xbl online services are fubared is true there's gonna be a lot of really unhappy gamers in a few weeks.

Its a sad state of affairs when people expect something not to work straight from the box correctly nowadays

You can say that again. The "rumour" is that Xbox One online, is gimped big time. Rushed....rushed....rushed.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next