LOL Nice one, see how many of these you can identify with?
How to tell when you've Played too Much Call of Duty:-
1. When the Power goes out you Yell "EMP - All Electronics Are Offline!".
2. The Second your Dog jumps on to you, your first reaction is to try and snap its neck.
3. You think you have Commando Pro on, so you jump off a 5 story building.
4. You put a flare by your PC/PS3/Xbox so you can spawn next to it when you wake up.
5. You kill a bug and say "Tango down".
6. You see an aeroplane way up in the sky and yell "Enemy UAV spotted".
7. Your Grandparents come over for Sunday lunch and you spend an hour interrogating them, just to find out where Makarov's hideout is.
8. You think 'Bambi' is an Arabic assassin.
9. You think all Scotsman have the nickname Soap.
10. When it takes you 2 hours to go to the local shop. As you had to run from cover to cover and checked your 6 every 2 mins.
11. Your brother brings his girlfriend Betty home and you lift her up to see if she bounces.
12. You walk into your bosses office, open his briefcase, make some beeping noises and then throw it out of the window saying "Bomb defused." LOL
Add some more if you can think of any???
-You name your goldfish CAP and CAS....
-You use flashbangs instead of birthday candles in the cake....
-Because of you, new employees in the office are now known as "FNG's"....
-Your wife wakes up in the morning and notices her Toyota Prius is now equipped with a turret and chicken plate made from fridge parts...
-When the wife's behind the wheel, you insist on hanging your feet out the opened passenger door, while chewing a cigar...
-Same as above, but you have "Fortunate Son" blasting from the stereo....
-You send your kids to bed without dinner because they used the words "Battle" and "Field" in the same sentence....