1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 159 Replies Latest reply: Feb 24, 2014 11:54 PM by WiimotesRus02 Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
      • 30. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U

how about compared to MW3?

• 31. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
          BobbyMcGee

I believe part of the connection issue is due to the miiverse. If I rush through every everything and load up the game asap I get mod nat often. If I allow miiverse to load up all the way I get open nat everytime. Im wired connecting at 1066+ . Zombie s theater isnt working  properly either btw. I am glad you are back but there are a number of issues that need to be addressed.  Thanks.

• 32. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U

BobbyMcGee wrote:

I believe part of the connection issue is due to the miiverse. If I rush through every everything and load up the game asap I get mod nat often. If I allow miiverse to load up all the way I get open nat everytime. Im wired connecting at 1066+ . Zombie s theater isnt working  properly either btw. I am glad you are back but there are a number of issues that need to be addressed.  Thanks.

Bobby, how do you know when miiverse has fully loaded? I ask because i've never heard about or knew about this..

• 33. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
              like2nap03

A_Trey_U wrote:

My ears say louder in this game.

Oh I can see (or hear rather) it now.  The sounds of footsteps coming closer.  Little noobs running to their imminent death.  (takes deep breath)  All the relief and excitement at the same time. 

Between this news, and the wii remote fixes, I am now very excited to try this game.  Got it preordered.  It's almost here.  Must....not....play....before...first....patch!  Must calm down.  Must not open case.  Ok maybe just peel the plastic off....and look at the disc.  But I won't put in the Wii U.  Nope.  No sir.  Ok, maybe I'll play the campaign.  But not the MP.  Nope.  Won't do it.  Ok, maybe I'll just look at the MP menus....but I won't search for a lobby....

• 34. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
                BobbyMcGee

I let everyones mii come down, they seem to come in waves. Also I make sure the game is totally loaded or whatever. Once it loads the correct version number etc. Basically I try not to cram buttons to get through the menus. Swear to god it makes a noticeable difference. Lol

• 35. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
                  BobbyMcGee

Or maybe im just crazy. Would be nice if maybe someone more tech savy could comment

• 36. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U

I'll try this tonight, thanks man

• 37. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U

[Removed by Moderator.]

• 38. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U

I'm sure they could tell.

• 39. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
                          MajorStains

Hello there,

My legitimate question would be:-

"In your opinion, do you think the reason that the Wii U (and before that the Wii) version of the series receives little or no support and no bonus content is because of...

A/ Wii users do not pay an annual subscription (eg PS+/XBL) to cover the extra production costs.

B/ There are not enough Wii users, bottom line, to cover the extra production costs.

C/ It is due to a disagreement between Nintendo and the relevant developer.

D/ All of the above."

I know that answering these questions may jeapodise your professional integrity.

So if the answer is...

A/ tug your left ear.

B/ scratch your nose.

C/ cough the word *Reggie* under your breath.

or D/ ban my account so I will continue to troll as 'Paulyhateskittens'

Many thanks for answering my question, and your continued support to our community.

Kind Regards.

Someone who is old enough to know better.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next