7 Replies Latest reply: Nov 6, 2013 7:59 AM by I_Ritsuka_I RSS

Clan XP

Skoly

Will any clan XP be Transferred from Black ops 2 to ghost?

• Re: Clan XP
          mwfan55

no

Bardygrub

II've noticed my clan xp has gone up and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction on how to earn more/ how clan xp is earned please?

LifeSong1

You earn XP in 3 different ways. Clan vs Clan Mode, Clan Wars, and by just playing with at least one other clan mate in multiplayer. You likely have earned XP just from playing multiplayer with other clan mates.

No XP is brought over from BO2 or MW3.

Bardygrub

TThankhs life, yeah a gathered that. It must just be a certain amount for each game I take it? I seen so e thing come up during the game to say that something was unlocked, but didn't take notice if what it actually said! I cant seem to find anything unlocked in my clan section but have noticed my player ccard background ihas changed??

Cheers again.

mwfan55

Bardygrub wrote:

TThankhs life, yeah a gathered that. It must just be a certain amount for each game I take it? I seen so e thing come up during the game to say that something was unlocked, but didn't take notice if what it actually said! I cant seem to find anything unlocked in my clan section but have noticed my player ccard background ihas changed??

Cheers again.

Check your Patches and Back rounds with in the Game it's self. You will find a few unlocks.

LifeSong1

The part that stinks IMO is that you can't set your in-game emblem/motto to be your clan's emblem/motto. Instead, all you can use from your clan is your Clan Tag. There is a "Clan Background" option you can set for your clan but it only applies to the mobile app as far as I can tell and not your in-game background that you can choose.

I played with one other clan member yesterday and we won like 2 or 3 matches but we didnt get no xp. why is that?