4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 3, 2013 6:21 AM by da/snap-_-yofinger RSS

Looking for a clan

I am looking for a active and competitive clan.

My PSN is FALL3N_R3B3L_X.

I have a mic and i can quick scope

I am also from the bahamas and my kd is above a 1.0 on black ops 2 and mw3

I have also pre ordered call of duty ghost

Thank you

• Re: Looking for a clan

hey nassau,

i'm Torba14 and i'm the recruiting officer of Reloaded Zone. we're a multinational clan with over 20 people from 8 different countries

we're offering you ( and anyone reading this ) an invitation to a clan in which everyone trusts and respects each other

all that we ask of you is to follow our 2 week trial. in this trial we look to see if you're fit for the clan ( follow the rules, play fairly etc. )

if you're 18+ and interested feel free to visit us at rzclan.net or if you have any questions feel free to send me a mail attorba14@rzclan.com

Hi, Nassauvillage

My name is Brandon Aka FATHEAD_KILLER94 founding member of Revulsion Gaming. If you want to be part of a team and a family then RG is right for you. We are still looking to fill some of our leadership positions if you have what it takes. We offer friendship and fun in this clan. We have a simple rank structure, prizes, weekly activities, and more to our clan. Guess what even if you are a Video Editor or GFX Artist join we will need all the help we can get. You just gotta meet these requirements.

Must have Headset

Must Be 15+

Must Be Mature

Must be active. Such as Posting on site, Chatting on site, Checking the site, Playing with us

Support Email: RevulsionGaming@gmail.com

Thank You!!

RG Council

you should join BEAST_LION_PRIDE i promise i wont bite ^^ yes i am a girl i hope you dont mind it ^^ my psn is acenicole message me if you want haha im 18 i quickscope and ya ^^

Whats up? xYz is still recruiting and currently we have 26+ members in the clan with 10 of them on elite. If your interested in joining add my psn- Snap-_-YoFinga Also we are gonna be moving on to ghost. If you have elite this is the url https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/11834706