9 Replies Latest reply on Nov 4, 2013 9:28 AM by killah_bee_cash RSS

Looking for a clan!? (PS3)

Hi guys. I've been gaming on the call of duty franchise for almost 4 years now, and i believe i am a very good gamer.

I want to join a clan simply because i am bored of solo play.

I am getting call of duty GHOSTS so i can be involved in that too.

Black ops 2 i have a 3.95 K/D

Modern Warfare 3 i have a 4.15 K/D

By the way these are only so high because i am very good at achieving scorestreaks/killstreaks etc.

Anyway hope your read this. Thankyou.

• Re: Looking for a clan!? (PS3)

hey Nero,

i'm Torba14 and i'm the recruiting officer of Reloaded Zone. we're a multinational clan with over 20 people from 8 different countries

we're offering you ( and anyone reading this ) an invitation to a clan in which everyone trusts and respects each other

all that we ask of you is to follow our 2 week trial. in this trial we look to see if you're fit for the clan ( follow the rules, play fairly etc. )

if you're 18+ and interested feel free to visit us at rzclan.net or if you have any questions feel free to send me a mail attorba14@rzclan.com

Hi, Nero

My name is Brandon Aka FATHEAD_KILLER94 i am Founding Member of Revulsion Gaming. If you want to be part of a team and a family then RG is right for you im still working on some PS3 players to get in because one wants to be PS3 leader but he hasnt answered yet but add me on PS3 and ill get you set up as soon as possible. You just have to meet these requirements.

Must have headset

Must be 15+

Must be Mature

Must be Active. Such as Posting on site chatting on site, Playing with members, checking back on the site.

We Offer:

Full Forums

Rank System

Weekly Activities

Clan Ops and Challenges.

Support Email: RevulsionGaming@gmail.com

Thank You!!

RG Founding Member

Whats up? xYz is still recruiting and currently we have 26+ members in the clan with 10 of them on elite. If your interested in joining add my psn- Snap-_-YoFinga Also we are gonna be moving on to ghost. If you have elite this is the url https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/11834706

HI Nero,

Let me start by saying thank you for taking the time to read about THE SYNDICATE GAMING NETWORK  (TSGN). I am happy to say that TSGN will be a gaming community that will be offering game reviews, videos, clan interviews/reviews and we will also have our own clan and competitive teams as well.

We are looking to be a medium size clan that will be a close knit group to achieve greatness in the games we play. TSGN will have leaders in place that will be helping to get the members needed to get to this goal.

TSGN is going to be taking part in Ghost, to start, and we are looking for members and staff to help us get going.  We currently have around 10 members and continue to grow everyday. We do have a website, twitter, youtube and we are currently in talks with a few sponsors.

So in short if you are looking for a clan that can provide you with the tools to be a great player than look no further. Please feel free to go tohttp://thesgn.com and make a recruitment thread! You can also follow us on twitter at https://twitter.com/_TSGN_

Thank you for your time and see you on the battlefield!

- xOSHx and Canada109

PS.  We will be involved in the remainder of BO2 and into GHOSTS on Playstation and XBOX!

Link to clan:https://elite.callofduty.com/search?query=NvMe+Nation&type=&isframe=true

1) Above a 0.95 KDR

2)15 and older of age

3) Have to have a Gold and up in League play

4)Know how to rush and anchor

5) Gotta be good at Quick Scope

6) Don't talk trash be a good sport

7) Always join clan leader when your invited by KdGgOsT

8) Able to play Modern Warefare 3,Black Ops 2, and Call of Duty Ghost

9)need a mic

Hey man, what level are you in for BO2?

My clan only plays BO2, usually Domination, League, Hardpoint, or offline inner clan battles.

I have everyone's KDR and WL there ^

We achieve VSATs 95% of all our games!

Give me an add   YourLastSaying-       if you're interested! or visit my website,i'll be there

Whats up bro hit me up on PS3 my whole clan has over a 2.0 KD 34 members, overall kd in elite is a 2.23 we all have over a 2.0 W/L we run high kill streaks and we want to take over GHOSTS Hit me up with a add let me know its you.

xFearedByAll we have our gold tags

PSN: XposureZz

Discharged Gaming is currently recruiting for Black Ops 2 and COD Ghost. We are a mature group of gamers that have both competitive and casual players. We run on a military style structure and have a strong leadership team. Requirments are that all members must be over the age of 13 and must have a mic. If you are interested in checking us out please visit our site at www.DischargedGaming.com