7 Replies Latest reply on Nov 5, 2013 5:08 AM by DeathBringer-Zen RSS

ORIGINS wind staff cools the tank.

I would think that it would be ice but wind staff with a charged shot can cool the tank instantly.

boybad
        • Test #1
          Re: ORIGINS wind staff cools the tank.

You know, I've heard this about the lightning staff but never tested it... You available for a game this evening? I wouldn't mind going back to Origins to test some theories...

Last Edited: Nov 4, 2013 1:30 PM
            • Test #1

Yeah i heard that if you shoot generators for lightning staff ultimate puzzle with lightning staff, you can get drops(max,2X,IK) riding the tank to where lightning staff parts are, i have seen drops there in the past but never tested this theory.

You available for a game this evening?

I would love to play with a lot of you guys from here, unfortunately im on PSN and AUZ&NZ region. I only have a few from this forum that i can actually hold a long game with.

Last Edited: Nov 4, 2013 1:50 PM
                • Test #1

That is correct you can get the drops once you have upgraded the lightening staff, this is a very useful in the higher rounds once ammo is sparse.

Last Edited: Nov 5, 2013 3:10 AM
                  • Test #1

boybad wrote:

Yeah i heard that if you shoot generators for lightning staff ultimate puzzle with lightning staff, you can get drops(max,2X,IK) riding the tank to where lightning staff parts are, i have seen drops there in the past but never tested this theory.

I have heard that the drops appear when riding the take whether you shoot the switch boxes or not. Not tested it myself, but several other people said they definitely appear irregardless.

Last Edited: Nov 5, 2013 4:02 AM
                      • Test #1

The power ups do appear without shooting the boxes when riding the tank, and i'm pretty sure that you don't even need to equip or build the lightning staff. As soon as you have collected the parts for the staff, the power ups will appear in the 3 locations.

Last Edited: Nov 5, 2013 5:04 AM
                          • Test #1

Yeah, that is EXACTLY what I was told by at least 5 other people when news of this apparent find broke out over on the CoDZ forum last week.

I think people are trying to find other uses for the staffs that can be considered similar to the Ice Staff/Zombie Blood trick. There could be more to the other staffs, but people said that the power ups appear every time you ride around on the tank after collecting the parts.

Last Edited: Nov 5, 2013 5:08 AM
                    • Test #1

Thank you for the tip.

Last Edited: Nov 4, 2013 1:32 PM